My bully is a wimp!!

Delilahsmomma

Jan 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
She is so silly!!! I thought bullys were supposed to be...well...Bullys! LOL. There are 2 pugs that live behind us. Their yard is fenced in and there is no way for them to get in our yard. Well anytime Delilah is outside and these two pugs come out, they come running to the fence barking at her. She practically knocks my door down to get back inside!!! They are like the size of her leg..lol. She wont go out if she hears them. THe other night we were walking around the neighborhood and a little fluffy dog came running up to her (in a nice way, wanted to play with her) she almost jumped up in my arms!!!!! Now, she likes other dogs and has doggie friends....but at first she is scared to death of them...lol.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Oh that's so funny. Wish I could've seen it! Don't feel bad Delilah...I use to be afraid of the Shih Tzus next door...as they would bark fiercely and threatened to bite our ankles! :ohmy: Well that was a long time ago and now they are senior citizens. Poor things. One is blind and the other one is lame and no threat to anyone anymore. So glad she overcame her shyness and has friends now.:cool2:

C

Cooper11

LOL...... Cooper is afraid of everything!!! I think there might be a post about all the wimpy bullies. I just made one the other day about my Cooper.....I got my deck furniture out of storage and put back on the deck and I let Cooper out to potty..he wouldn't go down the first flight of steps when my daughter was calling him so I went out to get him to go down and he did and then he crouched, growled, and his hair on his back was up.....then he went running back up the steps....Yeah the furniture scared the :poo: right out of him!!! I had to pick his butt up and take him to the yard. He is finally realizing he can walk by the furniture and it won't eat him.... if you read my post "things out of place" you will see there are lots of wimpy bullies....I would say Delilah might be tougher than a lot of bullies....at least she is afraid of dogs cuz all the bullies on my post are afraid of regular household objects..... You will learn if you haven't already Bullies hate things out of place or something new.....Like for instance My stepdad bringing home laundry detergent and setting it by the door....Gracie goes crazy and tries to attack it!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
haha that is funny. And pugs think they own the whole block so I can imagine what these 2 must be saying to scare Delilah away. :lol: My pups are not afraid of things so much, they are more tough. Miila wants to attack everything out of place. She too barks at everything that is no where it should be but she goes after it pissed off. lol

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I wish! Yesterday I had Abby to the vet. This girl comes in with a GIANT rottie. The dogs head was bigger than my entire Abby. Well... Miss Thing starts barking and jumping up at him and trying to attack. The 150 pound Rottie jumped up on the bench to get away from the crazy 21 pound lunatic LOL

Abby must have a thing for dogs 4 times her size because this isn't the first time she could have been an abbytizer.

C

Cooper11

I wish! Yesterday I had Abby to the vet. This girl comes in with a GIANT rottie. The dogs head was bigger than my entire Abby. Well... Miss Thing starts barking and jumping up at him and trying to attack. The 150 pound Rottie jumped up on the bench to get away from the crazy 21 pound lunatic LOL

Abby must have a thing for dogs 4 times her size because this isn't the first time she could have been an abbytizer.
:rofl: you gotta love miss Abby and her spunky attitude!!!! This makes me laugh! I can so picture this in my head! :heart:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)

MMm that sounds yummy! Is there veggie mash on the side! :ROFL:

Brutus barks at everything out of place or new! Brutus barks at vacums, mops, brooms, Oh and his new thing is when your in the house! Do not I mean Do not where a hoodie! He will freak :)

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
That's so funny! My Gio is scarred of things like brooms, vacuums, grill cover, plastic bags (yup if you shake a plastic bag he goes crazy!). But he is not scarred of other dogs, he is the one that will go up to a dog growling at him thinking he is playing.... what Gio lacks in brains he gains in beauty :ROFL:

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
At first Jack was afraid of garbage cans....
I guess he thought that anything that was capable of swallowing a 50 lbs black garbage bag, surely could swallow him too...!

I guess he's pretty smart after all..! :rofl:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
That's so funny! My Gio is scarred of things like brooms, vacuums, grill cover, plastic bags (yup if you shake a plastic bag he goes crazy!). But he is not scarred of other dogs, he is the one that will go up to a dog growling at him thinking he is playing.... what Gio lacks in brains he gains in beauty :ROFL:

Banks to the letter.... she will want to destroy most things, but she is terrified of all you mentioned.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online