Your bully's previous name

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
mustang.jpgArnold's name was Chevy. However attached is a picture of my first car that I bought when I was 16 and still have. You can see why I changed it quickly

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
:bully:015.jpgFtse was called Arrow as he had an arrow mark on his side which now looks like an upside down love heart, but we called him Ftse from the start as I had already had my name picked for when I was lucky enough to get a BBD.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:bully:View attachment 19357Ftse was called Arrow as he had an arrow mark on his side which now looks like an upside down love heart, but we called him Ftse from the start as I had already had my name picked for when I was lucky enough to get a BBD.

HRH has a heart just like that in almost the same spot!
DSC_0029.jpg

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Nitschke was Reggie when we got him so Lewis left it as part of his name.... Reginald Nitshke

Banks we named when we picked her at 2 weeks old

Cheli was CeeLo when we got him ----YUK!

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
Nigel was called Charlie ( I had a loser barfly uncle Charlie so that had to go!)
I snatched Talulah up before the breeder had time to name her =)

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Aubrey was Big Bertha. She definitely hasn't fit that name since she was a chubby puppy.

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
Liz (technically Princess Elizabeth Rosemond) was also from a Star Wars litter. She was Princess Leia. Her brothers were Anakin, Yoda, Luke. Her sister was Padme.

Amy (Princess Amelia Mary) was named Roxy by her first family. My husband thought that was a little to risque of a name.

They are now named after Elizabeth Taylor and Amelia Earhardt.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Well, Chunk was Chunk when we got him. I figured it would be confusing to change his name at 2 years old! Plus when I found out he was named after The Goonies, I loved it! I found out through his paperwork that the breeder called him "Patch" ... I'm sure it was because of the marking over his left eye. How original.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Well, Chunk was Chunk when we got him. I figured it would be confusing to change his name at 2 years old! Plus when I found out he was named after The Goonies, I loved it! I found out through his paperwork that the breeder called him "Patch" ... I'm sure it was because of the marking over his left eye. How original.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Hey you guys!!" I love that movie!!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
I named Sebastian and Oliver before the ever left the breeder's home and Remy Le Beau's original name was "Baby Vegas" named after [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]'s beautiful boy Vegas!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Vegas's litter was named after the seven dwarfs. His name was Doc.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Nigel was called "Chubbs" cause he was the largest one in his litter but once I claimed him the breeder started using the name I chose for him.
Karly didn't have a previous name.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Sarahs previous name was angel. It wasn't hard to change it as she was a year old and did not know her name. We changed it to Sarah hope.

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
We got to name Tubs ourselves because we picked him out when he was 2 weeks old. However, we tried to think of a name on our way to pick him out and we came up with Shortstack. But he is technically my daughter's dog and she didn't like that name. After much deliberation she came up with Two Ton Tubs. The rest of the litter was named after coffee drinks. I think he was suppose to be Cappuccino?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.