Cool Bulldog names and there meanings

DeirdreF

Apr 3, 2011
Cobourg, Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Betty
Betty was named after a long list of Betty's....I don't even think I can remember them....Boop Rubble Davis Queen Elizabeth White Crocker Ugly...we have a great local pie shop called Betty's Pies...and a "Betty" is a hot cool chick....It just suits her. If she was a boy I was going to name her something like Fernando Encarnacion ...I forget what it was exactly. I have a big list of other names that were suggested / considered but as soon as Betty came up the consensus was that was her name.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Betty was named after a long list of Betty's....I don't even think I can remember them....Boop Rubble Davis Queen Elizabeth White Crocker Ugly...we have a great local pie shop called Betty's Pies...and a "Betty" is a hot cool chick....It just suits her. If she was a boy I was going to name her something like Fernando Encarnacion ...I forget what it was exactly. I have a big list of other names that were suggested / considered but as soon as Betty came up the consensus was that was her name.

OMG! My last Harley was named "Betty". I also had a green Ford Explorer a long time ago that I named Betty too and I had a fat psycho cat once named Betty. I almost named Bea that - but my daughter wouldn't have it.

I love the name Betty. Next EB? Betty. Period. :bully:

GunnersMommy

Apr 4, 2014
Lafayette, Indiana, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunner
We have Gunner. That's just what the Hubby thought he looked like. He was Hammie for a few days before we got him, and he is definitely a ham, but not a Hammie!
Although at 5 EVERY morning his name should be PITA, lol

Danielle

May 2, 2012
Quincy, Florida, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Herschel and Fiona
My Herschel came with his name. The family that named him did so after the Georgia Bulldog great Herschel Walker. My new rescue, Fiona is named after the princess in Shrek.

Sent from my PURPLE Samsung Galaxy S4.

Gfitz911

Aug 9, 2012
Long Beach, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Koozer
Koozer was named after a Padres baseball player named Kevin Kouzmanoff (great third baseman but not such a great hitter). When Kouzmanoff came up to bat, the entire Petco park would yell "KOOOOOOOOZ". It was so fun and reminds me of sunny, happy days, watching baseball with my hubby!

Brandie37

Mar 10, 2014
KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Bruno & Louie
My baby girl is named, Bella. It's Italian and means beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sophatp

Feb 2, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leonidas
Leo was named after king Leonidas of Sparta. I took a few Greek mythology courses in college and loved Greek history and myths. Also, when we got him, he had really massive paws like little lion paws, which Leonidas means son of a lion.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.