Friends

Sargesmom

Mar 7, 2012
Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Boy, Sarge and Splat (Lou Lou)
We got the flowers today and cant express our heart felt thanks to everyone at EBN. Ya'll made Toms day a little brighter and cant believe the kindness that you have given our family. EBN was just a place to learn and read about bulldogs but it to turned into much more then that, we have made many many good friends that you wouldnt find in a life time. Tom says he is still going to continue to be a member of the forum. He said maybe one day he can help someone in their dark moments. We will explain what happen to Gunny in a day or so. Gunny is being cremated and he will be back home with us Friday.

Bless you all and thank yall so much,
Tom & Connie

C

Cooper11

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :muah2: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :hug2: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Only a bully owner can know how you both are feeling right now! We are all happy to help you through this tough time and you have so much support and love here!!! Gunny will be missed by all of us and remembered by all of!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Gunny will be truly missed as he was a beautiful bull. May he rest in peace.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
We are all here for you both n I am just a stones throw away. Anything we can do just ask.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.