Thank you

LucysMum

Mar 26, 2011
S. New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Sorry to hear the sad news. Thinking of you as you mourn the loss of your faithful friend. Cyber hugs from me and Lucy. Rest in peace sweet Gunny.

Howardsmom

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Howard
I haven't been a bully owner for very long, but I have really enjoyed reading about Gunny and seeing his pictures and videos. I am so sorry for your loss

bulliemommi

Mar 3, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
waiting for us at the rainbow bridge
I am so shocked and saddened by this heartbreaking news. He couldn't have had better parents. RIP Gunny, everyone loved you.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
So sorry to hear about the passing of Gunny. What a sweet boy he was, and what a great best friend he had in you. Thinking of you and Gunny!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
I've had all day to let this sink in and it still hasn't so I can't imagine how it is for you. I am happy you will still be around but I wish things were different. Rip sweet gunny you were loved and always will be.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:hug: Words on a page just can't convey my sincere condolences for your great loss. Prayers of comfort.
Just remember when your feeling low that Gunny wouldn't want you to be sad too long.

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Oh, Tom and Connie, I just found out about Gunny! I am so sorry for your loss! I know how you feel to lose your best friend! Just know that all of us at EBN are here for you! It seems we were just getting to know Gunny by all of the funny stories Tom has told us. R.I.P. Gunny Boy! You will be missed by all!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
It's so heart breaking for you Tom and Connie, but know that one day in the distance future those tears and heartaches will be replaced with the most wonderful memories and smiles.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Nothing I can say seems good enough, but I just wanted to thank you for sharing Gunny with us. He stole my heart and I loved reading your Gunny stories. He was such a happy, well-loved bulldog and you both shared such a special relationship. My heart goes out to you and Gunny's mom.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I too have cried for most of today. I guess it's because I knew how close you were to each other and for such a long time. I've had heartache like yours and it's gonna take a while but peace will come. I hope my lil Snowflake will greet Gunny at rainbow bridge. She was a little white runt of a bulldog but she had a brave heart. Just remember Gunny will have lots of friends on the other side of the bridge but he has only one Tom and he will be with you in spirit.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.