Thank you

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Tom I am so sorry for your loss! May you find the strength to get through this difficult time. Gunny knew how much he was loved and adored! RIP Gunny! memories give me the strength I need to proceed! Strength I need to belive! We are here if you need anything! xoxoxoxoxoxox

C

Cooper11

:( Tom and Connie @Gunnys Mom I am truly hurting for you 2 right now! I am so glad you got to share Gunny with us and that we all got to see how funny and how much trouble him and his daddy got into everyday! I am going to miss your blogs of all your fun times! I would love to hear more stories and when you are ready maybe you could start blogging again about past memories. I tell ya you should write a book :yes: I have never cried so much over a dogs passing that was not my own pet. I truly care about all of you! I know how hard you are taking this.....especially after our talk the other day! You need to be strong foe him, your family, and just be glad that Gunny picked :picknose: you to be his daddy! :) So happy he passed with love and emotion from the 2 people who loved him the most! I am so glad you found EBN and that I got to meet you, connie, and gunnie! Keep your head up Old Man! And you don't be afraid to email me anytime even if it is to vent and cry! Always feels better to get stuff out! You have an awesome wife and I know you 2 will be a great support for each other!
RIP....:heart: King Gunny :heart:

Last edited:

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
oooh noo. we are so sorry for your loss. we were just getting to know Gunny and we loved him, but he got to live such a great life full of love with you guys :) so sorry to hear about his passing. i'm so sad :(

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
This poem helped me through the loss of my beloved pitbulls Hennessy and Gucci. Now at Rainbow Bridge. I still cannot read it without crying but its heartwarming to read! Enjoy

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Oh Tom I am so sorry to hear about Gunny passing. Prayers to you guys and big hugs. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for letting all of us get to know him and you. You made us laugh. If you need anything just let us know.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
My heart goes out to you. There's nothing anybody can do or say to make you feel better at the moment. Time will heal.

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
I have always enjoyed reading your blogs....I'm so sorry to hear about Gunnyboy, he will be truly missed.

Last edited:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So sorry to hear about Gunny, he was a beautiful boy and will be truly missed, may he rest in peace. Just know he will be waiting on you at rainbow bridge.

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
We can never repay them for the love and joy they bring into our lives... but i hope you find comfort in the fact you gave Gunny a loving home.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Tom -- I am so sorry for your sudden loss! Gunny was a great boy with a great Bully Daddy... you had a very special bond with him that only other bully owners can appreciate. Hopefully, Gunny and Nitschke have found each other at the bridge and are playing while waiting for us. :hugs:

The pain gets easier to handle, but the whole in your heart stays.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I am so sorry for your loss. If there is any comfort to be found right now, you can find it in the fact that he knew you loved him and that you gave him the best life imaginable. You and your family are in my prayers.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Thank you for sharing your sweet Gunny and his stories with us, my heart breaks for both of you. R.I.P. Sweet Gunnyboy xxxx

Members online

No members online now.