Thank you

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
From the bottom of my heart I thank you all for your thoughts and kind words. It made it alot easier when you have great caring people who really feel my hurt. I was with Gunny when he passed, he wasnt alone, he never was. I hope I can make it thru this at the moment I really dont know. This fourm has been a joy to me and Gunny and we fell in love with all of you. I will continue to read your post and stay close. Bless you all.

Tom

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I'm so very sorry for your loss Tom. Gunny was very loved and he knew it. Your wonderful boy had a great life and it's all because of you and your family. Thank you for loving him with all your heart.

Goodbye Gunny. We'll forever treasure your memories. :heart:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I am so very sorry to hear about Gunny's passing. He is running free over the Rainbow Bridge and will watching over you from now on.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Has been such a tough thing for us, can not imagine what yo are going thru right now. I am beyond saddened by this. Gunny was def. one of the best taken care of pups who had nothing but happiness. You are both better for having had eachother. :hug: Please lean on us as you need. We are all mourning with you.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Tom..nothing I can say can really ease your pain. I've been in your shoes too many times. It's not how we lose our sweet babies, it's that we lost them at all. Gunny was THEE most loved Bully around. I'm sure he's at The Rainbow Bridge bragging about his Dad. And I know he's hanging out with a wonderful Rottie, a few All American mixes and a Dobie too. He had a great life...for this you should be proud. Ohhh..by the way..we have a few kitties waiting there too, I'm hoping that Big Boy loves them all for me. Peace to You..Connie and sweet Gunnyboy. :hug:

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
So, so sorry to hear about Gunny. It's so hard to lose them but, with each passing day, the pain will diminish and you will be able to remember Gunny's wonderful life with smiles, instead of tears.

RIP Gunny!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Words alone cannot express how sad I am for you all for the loss Gunny. :cry: It’s going to be tough but you will get though it. Gunny will also be close to your hearts please know that. We lost our Orion last January very fast and unexpectedly and we felt like the carpet had been ripped out of underneath our feet. My heart aches for you both. :hug: I have sent word to Ace and Orion and they promised to show Gunny around Rainbow Bridge.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I am so sorry for your loss. If there is anything I can do to lessen your loss, please let me know!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I am so sorry for you and Connie with the loss of sweet Gunny. Just know that he will always be with you because he is in your heart and in your soul.

Nothing can be said to take away the pain, but I hope that with each day that passes you learn to rejoice in all the precious memories that you have of him and your life together.

RIP Sweet Gunny

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
My sincere condolences on your loss...I will be praying for you and your family during your time of need. Gunny was very special and I enjoyed seeing him through your posts. Thank you for sharing him with us...R.I.P. Gunnyboy! :heart:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I am trying to figure out what words to say, but nothing seems good enough. I am so sad for you because I know he was your whole world. Just know that we are all with you and if you need anything, please let us know. RIP Gunny xxoo

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Always so hard to think of words to say when these things happen, it's a hard thing to comprehend until you live it yourself. I am just so sorry, anything you need we are here for you :hug:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online