Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Thank you

I am trying to figure out what words to say, but nothing seems good enough. I am so sad for you because I know he was your whole world. Just know that we are all with you and if you need anything, please let us know. RIP Gunny xxoo

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Always so hard to think of words to say when these things happen, it's a hard thing to comprehend until you live it yourself. I am just so sorry, anything you need we are here for you

"Looking at a bulldog is said to cure the worse of the blues, living with one, serves to prevent them!" -Author unknown

Bulldog(s) Names
    Sir Beefy
    Likes (Received)

Oh gosh, my heart breaks, I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers go out to you all.

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Rosemarie
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

Tom I am so sorry for your loss! May you find the strength to get through this difficult time. Gunny knew how much he was loved and adored! RIP Gunny! memories give me the strength I need to proceed! Strength I need to belive! We are here if you need anything! xoxoxoxoxoxox
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Cooper11

Tom and Connie @Gunnys Mom I am truly hurting for you 2 right now! I am so glad you got to share Gunny with us and that we all got to see how funny and how much trouble him and his daddy got into everyday! I am going to miss your blogs of all your fun times! I would love to hear more stories and when you are ready maybe you could start blogging again about past memories. I tell ya you should write a book I have never cried so much over a dogs passing that was not my own pet. I truly care about all of you! I know how hard you are taking this.....especially after our talk the other day! You need to be strong foe him, your family, and just be glad that Gunny picked :picknose: you to be his daddy! So happy he passed with love and emotion from the 2 people who loved him the most! I am so glad you found EBN and that I got to meet you, connie, and gunnie! Keep your head up Old Man! And you don't be afraid to email me anytime even if it is to vent and cry! Always feels better to get stuff out! You have an awesome wife and I know you 2 will be a great support for each other!
    RIP.... King Gunny
    Last edited by Cooper11; 04-04-2012 at 02:13 PM.

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola & Foxie
    Likes (Received)

oooh noo. we are so sorry for your loss. we were just getting to know Gunny and we loved him, but he got to live such a great life full of love with you guys so sorry to hear about his passing. i'm so sad

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Rosemarie
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

This poem helped me through the loss of my beloved pitbulls Hennessy and Gucci. Now at Rainbow Bridge. I still cannot read it without crying but its heartwarming to read! Enjoy

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
    There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
    There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
    The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Oh Tom I am so sorry to hear about Gunny passing. Prayers to you guys and big hugs. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for letting all of us get to know him and you. You made us laugh. If you need anything just let us know.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruggles and Buster
    Likes (Received)

We are so sorry to hear of Gunny's passing. My heart breaks for you. R.I.P. Gunny.

Drool Catcher Become a 4 Paw Member Bulldoggie371's Avatar
    Real Name
    Heather Morgan
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ciara, Boz, Echo & Aries
    Likes (Received)

So sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. RIP Gunny

Treat me kindly, my beloved master, for no heart in all the world is more grateful for kindness than the loving heart of me.

Real Name
    Riikka
    Country
    Finland
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Voitto, Taisto, Kylli and Angel-Usko
    Likes (Received)

My heart goes out to you. There's nothing anybody can do or say to make you feel better at the moment. Time will heal.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Gracie Mae "The Diva"
    Likes (Received)

I have always enjoyed reading your blogs....I'm so sorry to hear about Gunnyboy, he will be truly missed.
    Last edited by GRACIE11; 04-04-2012 at 04:24 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads