My baby is growing up without me!

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
My baby is almost 11 weeks old and I cannot believe how much he has grown over the past 3 weeks! I am gone from Monday until late Friday. I cannot believe how much he has changed during these weeks. My hubby spends all day with him and he is spoiled rotten! However, he is on a strict routine! He is already going in and out the doggie door (taught this by our Westie) and very seldom has any accidents in the house. I am only home on Saturday and Sunday and I am amazed at the nap time and bedtime schedules. Zeus acts like he has an internal clock and goes to his crate exactly at the same time for his naps and at bedtime. He sleeps all night and awakens ready to play at 6:30 a.m. I can't help but wonder where was my hubby when my skin kids were babies? It will be interesting to see how all of this turns out. My other bully was never like this; however, he was with me and my skin kids all day!:p

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Wow ... could we trade bully puppies .............. :ROFL:

C

Cooper11

Well since he since now we know your hubby is capable can I barrow him for a few weeks...... Really need him to potty train my 2 year old and put him in his place when he is naughty (all the time) ! :yes: I know they grow so so fast! Just like our skin kids. Cooper and Gracie gained 2-3 pounds every week when they were babies and every week we were like OMG they are getting so big so fast.. I miss my little 4 lbs cooper!!! Just the size not the biting or the peeing or the :poo: The older they get the more fun they are!!!!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Congrats! The hubby and the Westie are doing a marvelous job!

Um...more pictures please. You haven't posted near enough of this precious angel baby.....

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Awww I know I miss Brutus being a baby too! They grow sooo fast...Be careful with the doggy door in the hot weather...Im sure you are on top of it and dont let him stay out too long without you but since the nice weather is coming bullies overheat fast.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
you need to rent out the hubby and westie for potty training

OP
wheezer

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
I might do that! They are both really good! [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] Hubby potty trained by two year old grandson when my daughter had surgery and he was babysitting. LOL

OP
wheezer

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Sorry!! Auto correct made it look that way!!! LOL

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
:ROFL:

My Westie has only taught Arnold bad tricks. For example, Arnold marched his happy butt over to my sofa this morning and lifted his leg for the first time!! Arnold immediately realized he screwed up!! Our Westie was 6 months old when we got him from a puppy mill and we have had difficulty potty trining him. He sporadically lifts his leg so he has to wear a diaper/wrap while inside!!

C

Cooper11

:ROFL:

My Westie has only taught Arnold bad tricks. For example, Arnold marched his happy butt over to my sofa this morning and lifted his leg for the first time!! Arnold immediately realized he screwed up!! Our Westie was 6 months old when we got him from a puppy mill and we have had difficulty potty trining him. He sporadically lifts his leg so he has to wear a diaper/wrap while inside!!

OMG!!!!! :ROFL: I so need a pic of the diaper wrap. That poor thing...he is probably so embarrassed!!! LOL Maybe Arnold is trying to get a diaper wrap too :blink:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.