Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My baby is growing up without me!

Dog Park Attendant Become a 4 Paw Member wautersa's Avatar
    Real Name
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chelsea & Chuy
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: My baby is growing up without me!

My EB was no help when we got her a little brother... I told her that she has to be the enforcer and not allow him to have accidents... no such luck.
    Please excuse any spelling or grammatical errors... I probably have both bulldogs laying on me or fighting for attention...

Default Re: My baby is growing up without me!

Quote Originally Posted by agingermom View Post

My Westie has only taught Arnold bad tricks. For example, Arnold marched his happy butt over to my sofa this morning and lifted his leg for the first time!! Arnold immediately realized he screwed up!! Our Westie was 6 months old when we got him from a puppy mill and we have had difficulty potty trining him. He sporadically lifts his leg so he has to wear a diaper/wrap while inside!!
    OMG!!!!! I so need a pic of the diaper wrap. That poor thing...he is probably so embarrassed!!! LOL Maybe Arnold is trying to get a diaper wrap too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads