Things out of the place......

C

Cooper11

So I got out deck furniture out of storage and put it on deck. My daughter let Cooper out to go potty and she said he wouldn't come in or go down to go potty. So I said I will get him. Thinking he just wanted his momma! :) He followed me down the first flight of stairs and then I look back and he has stopped. He was growling and hair on his back was up and he was hovering down. I was like WTH, Yep my big chicken was afraid of the deck furniture. He was growling, barking and scared sh**less! I was pulling his leash to get him to come down to the grass and he was tugging the opposite way. I had to go big his butt up and put him in the grass and when he was done he ran the fastest he has ever ran back in the house! All I could do is laugh!!! I wish I had it on camera..... I might just have to do that actually, he may do it again.

I know Gracie is the same way minus being scared but my mom had a comforter on her table the other day, musta just got washed or something and gracie was growling and barking and my mom finally figured out what she was growling at and it was the blanket that was on the table. My step dad will set the laundry detergent down by the door to be taken downstairs by whoever goes down first and she will growl and attack the laundry detergent.

I would love to hear some more stories!!! Cracks me up! :rofl:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I picked up one of those solar lights that you can stick in the ground for decoration ... it was pretty the glass has that crackled look but it changes colour from red - blue- green etc and so I just got the one because I was unsure how it would look. Didn't want to turn the patio area into a 1980s-styley disco!!

Maggie suddenly started to bark like a crazy-bully out of the back door and we thought maybe she'd spotted a racoon or a skunk so didn't let her out!! This went on until I went out with a flash-light to check it was "safe" before letting her out ... she ran straight over to the solar light and was crouching down low to the ground, sniffing at it and hopping one step forward and two steps back!! First time she has EVER shown any type of OCD tendancies!!! She still gives it an "evil" look everytime she goes out now ... what's she gonna be like when I buy FIVE more to go round the rest of the flower bed??? :lmao: :whistle:

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
That's funny😃. My husband decided to flip our mattress over when I was washing our bedding this Sunday and Tess would not even go pass our room without barking at the mattress standing up. She would peek her head around the corner to make sure it was still there. She did that the whole time until my husband put the bed back in place. Funny girl 😁

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I have had to "train" my husband when he gets home from work to NOT put his lunch cooler on the kitchen counter, it sets Vegas's OCD off and he barks non-stop while walking backwards away from it of course. Usually ANYTHING out of place he barks and is scared. We installed a new ceiling fan in the living room last weekend and the ladder in the living room just about put Vegas over the edge. Then there was the new fan.......:ROFL:

bulliemommi

Mar 3, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
waiting for us at the rainbow bridge
Mr. D does this too. He was scared to go out on the patio or anywhere near the new grill we got a while back for a few days, lol.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
These stories have me :ROFL:

Brutus barks at anything out of place! :hmm: I dont get how he knows so much about the house sometimes and I dont even know! He barks at the garbage can if I am changing bags and leave the garbage can in the middle of the floor (undersink) he nudges it with his nose and then walks away barking and hovering down! :rofl: Wait until he sees the new playroom! He is going to be barking for days! :cursing:

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Samson does definitely notice things when they are out of place but only sometimes does he freak out about it. Last week I brought the coffee pot from our office home so I could wash it, when Samson saw it on the counter he went wild! Barking like crazy, had all his hair on his back standing straight up and he wouldn't stop! I had to take it out to the garage LOL These silly bullys!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
The neighbor's patio umbrella is an evil entity ready to swoop down and gobble Bea and Bo up. I'm sure of it. At least, that's how they act.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I will have to get it on video, but Banks is terrified of plastic bags and the vacuum cleaner.

OP
C

Cooper11

I will have to get it on video, but Banks is terrified of plastic bags and the vacuum cleaner.
Yes you do need to get a video of that... Cooper is afraid of the vacuum also....the whole time I vacuum he runs for his life back and forth from one side of the room to the other as I even have the vacuum pointed in his direction. My other dog is a chicken too.... There is nothing cuter than watching a bully run for his life from non life threatening objects........the look on their face is priceless!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.