Man who held English bulldog for ransom is sentenced!!!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
So sad! I never saw this story and I just looked it up on google and when I saw poor like Jaggers picture I wanted to cry! If a person can do this to a helpless animal once, then he sure will do it again to an animal or even to a person or child. His sentence is too short! This just breaks my heart!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
hope he gets in jail what they did to Jagger :cursing:

TomnZon

Nov 29, 2010
NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn
I can't even with this article! I cried like it was my baby. He should get the death penalty! And the poor owner. I don't know how she could recoup after this!!!!! And jagger was sooo adorabull :(

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated”

~ Mahatma Gandhi

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
ive held off reading this as i knew it would upset me greatly and it has. poor jagger and his mommy i cant even imagine what she went through. may your rip jagger and your murderers rot in prison.

A

Alaskasmom1

Give me just five minutes alone with the kidnappers and my Bertha ( weapon of choice) ill give them some justice! Oh my goodness!!!!

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
This is why I bring Remi with me everywhere; will never leave him in yard or the car, even for 30 seconds. People are nuts!!!!!

(btw, totally crying over here)

Last edited:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Washington state is like that. You get 6 years..only have to serve 3. Then you get out early for good behavior. Ricky Lee Knowles...the man from 6 doors down that kidnapped and tortured my neighbors Golden with and ax, barbed wire and poisoned treats only got 6 months. Luckily Kona survived and seems to have recovered fairly well. Kona's family has since moved to Idaho (they were a month from moving when the attack happened)
It's just not right that we can't punish these types of people for the types of crimes they commit. In this sort of situation...I completely believe in "an eye for an eye".

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Beaufort & Denali (Boxer)
Well to put it in perspective, people convicted of manslaughter or in cases of involuntary manslaughter (up until this year in WA State for DUI deaths) only get a couple of years. *sigh*

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: those kind of monsters make me sick they say if you can kill a animal you turn out to be a serial killer its so disgusting what monsters will do I would love to say more but I like this site R.I.P. jagger hope your happy over in rainbow bridge playing with all the other sweet baby's

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Just wait. Karma is going to catch up with this d-bag.

Guys like him (and child molesters, rapists) have a target painted on their backs. When he gets to the joint, he'll get his own form of "torture" and I hope its slow and excruciating. Prison society has its own way of handing out justice. People that hurt kids and animals....believe me, he'll get his.

Even sadder, this jacknob is already procreating. How proud this kid will grow up be of his idiot father, eh? Some legacy.

Members online

No members online now.