Georgia's obsession with the couch

Georgiasmom

Feb 3, 2012
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Georgia
Hey EB pals been a little bit since I was on. Been trying to stay busy with hubby deployed. Georgia is getting so big I don't think Hubby will realize it's the same dog.

Georgia chilling IMG_0742.jpg

Georgia with her head stuck in the couch. It looks like she was eaten by our couch.IMG_0738.jpgWhat the heck does she continue to do this??? I checked and there is nothing there. She is crazy.....

OP
Georgiasmom

Georgiasmom

Feb 3, 2012
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Georgia
I know she weighs 25 lbs and personality is coming through loud and clear. Being 5 months old I was hoping the potty training would be done. She has accidents and now eats the puppy pad.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
She is getting big. There must be a scent in the sofa that drives her crazy. Maybe at one time she hid a bone or toy under there. Too funny.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I would bet a million dollars that there's a piece of cookie or something in there, where she can't get it. They say bullies have compromised sniffers? Yeah Right. Both Bo and Bea can spot an errant kibble or crumb or piece of something that I can never see. Upon investigation though; I always find something.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Oh my how big she is getting! Sooo adorable of her stuffing her head in the couch!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
She is getting so big..

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
Wow!!! She's really grown a lot 😄. Nice pic!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

C

Cooper11

Funny!!!! I know what you mean with the potty training. But she will soon be having fewer and fewer accidents. Coop is 7 1/2 months now and he hasn't had an accident in over a month now! Praise the Lord!! I thought he was going to have accidents for the rest of his life. I would let him out to potty and he would come in and pop a squat on my carpet! :eek: But ues your little girl will soon not have accidents. I read in a AKC pamphlet that dogs go though a stage around 4 month and pick up their bad habits again like pottying in the house! Dunno if its true but seemed to be right on with Cooper!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
There's gotta be something she smells in there. I've found all manner of things in old couches.

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
Lol! I love the picture of her in the sofa! Rook has done something similar, and there is always something buried in there. Once it was my husbands sock.:blink: i'm still confused by that one.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
She is adorable! How much longer will your hubby be gone?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
One thing I have discovered since becoming owned by a bully ... is that there is no logic. There may be absolutely NOTHING in the couch ... but she just likes to do it.

NEVER underestimate a bully!!!! :up:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
My hubby is gone for 6 months on a submarine. So communication is not much.

Sucks .... :down: Although I must say that when I was in England and when Tom was still in America my bathroom was cleaner. I think every girl on this forum might know what I'm referring to ......:yes:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.