Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Emma's 18 weeks tomorrow and today she didn't have a mishap in her crate today. :up: I leave at 7:15 for work and don't get home until 5. This is the first time she went ALL day without peeing or pooping in her crate. I shrunk her crate down in size today with the divider and that may have done it? She also drank a lot of water right before we left so that was even more surprising she didn't go.

Also, today we left Wilson out of the crate to roam the house all day and put Jack in the other crate next to Emma. I have a home monitoring system (VueZone) so I can watch what they're doing from my iPhone all day if I want. Wilson hung out in his favorite chair nearly all day. :up:

I'm so proud of the both!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] :dancing: oh yea baby thats my girl. she knows what to do:yes: and my guy hes got it down to. :D so shut off that iphone and get back to work :p

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@JeannieCO :dancing: oh yea baby thats my girl. she knows what to do:yes: and my guy hes got it down to. :D so shut off that iphone and get back to work :p
But it's been slow at work. :p We'll let Wilson out again probably on Thursday and if he does good then we'll alternate him and Jack. Right now I'm still hesitant to leave them both out for a few reasons since they're Hooligans and play rough.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
hm i have visions of [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] s jake and his episodes when she leaves him out :ROFL: might not have a house to come home to with them both out. :cursing:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
But it's been slow at work. :p We'll let Wilson out again probably on Thursday and if he does good then we'll alternate him and Jack. Right now I'm still hesitant to leave them both out for a few reasons since they're Hooligans and play rough.

Brutus wont chew the house up but I am still hesitant to leave them unattended together also! I know they play rough but incase it ever escalated somehow ... I understand what you mean!

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
that's great news! That is a big step for Emma and Wilson. I don't think I will ever let Watson out while I am gone. He is a little troublemaker. If I do, I might not have a home to come home to.:nope:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
hm i have visions of @JAKEISGREAT s jake and his episodes when she leaves him out :ROFL: might not have a house to come home to with them both out. :cursing:
That's what we're afraid of. Remember the corner of the window ledge he chewed off? Monday's they're always pooped since we have them going all weekend. That's why I want try Thursday after he's been crated a couple of days. I'm curious to watch if there's any difference in this energy level.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
That's what we're afraid of. Remember the corner of the window ledge he chewed off? Monday's they're always pooped since we have them going all weekend. That's why I want try Thursday after he's been crated a couple of days. I'm curious to watch if there's any difference in this energy level.
i might have to watch to. :hahaha:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus wont chew the house up but I am still hesitant to leave them unattended together also! I know they play rough but incase it ever escalated somehow ... I understand what you mean!
Jack gets a hold of his neck folds and sometimes the facial folds not meaning to do any harm but he just plays really rough. He yanks Wilson and then Wilson has wounds on him. He has a bunch of scabs right now poor guy. I'm always up and down when they head outside as that's usually when it happens. Other than that, Jack and Wilson are BEST of buds. Our two pitties, littermates Ace & Orion - they're in Rainbow Bridge now, were never crated. There were a few times I came home to blood on the walls because they scrapped during the day. That usually happens if someone came to the door and they got in each others face. One time I came home and it looked like a massacre behind our tv - they must have got caught up in there when they were scrapping....blood was EVERYWHERE and they barely had a scratch on them....

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Great job to both of them, little Emma is starting to become a big girl.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Yea I understand! Chanel put Brutus in his place 2x and drew blood but with only one tooth I guess it was just a little puncture on his lips 1 each side 2 diff times. Then when Brutus got older and thought he was tough he bit her 4 times and made her bleed (ears and lips) It never gets crazy but just incase Id rather be safe then sorry!

RIP to Ace & Orion -- I saw their pics and they were so cute! Good looking

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.