Emma had NO mishaps today!!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I bet she got lots of praise and cheers. Way to go Emma, see what happens when they come from a great gene pool? :victory:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:jump: YEAH Emma!!!

C

Cooper11

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Emma's 18 weeks tomorrow and today she didn't have a mishap in her crate today. :up: I leave at 7:15 for work and don't get home until 5. This is the first time she went ALL day without peeing or pooping in her crate. I shrunk her crate down in size today with the divider and that may have done it? She also drank a lot of water right before we left so that was even more surprising she didn't go.

Also, today we left Wilson out of the crate to roam the house all day and put Jack in the other crate next to Emma. I have a home monitoring system (VueZone) so I can watch what they're doing from my iPhone all day if I want. Wilson hung out in his favorite chair nearly all day. :up:

I'm so proud of the both!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
OMG I think I need to get one of these cameras!!! How funny to watch! How many cameras does it come with or is it only for 1 room? I left Coop out to roam today too I was only gone 2 hours....but I was still afraid he would get into trouble. He has full roam of the house at night and rarely gets kenneled unless we go somewhere. I have a feeling if I get to comfy thinking he will be okay to get crated when I leave he will find something to get into and get me in trouble by the hubby!

And lets cross our fingers that you didn't Jinx Emma!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I'm finally proud to announce that Emma graduated to a full size crate during the day last week and as of today has had no mishaps. :up: I ask a lot of her to go 10 hours while I'm at work and she's finally has mastered the long days. She's been a toughy as she just turned 7 months. Wilson was fully potty trained at 4 months. I'm just proud the piddle pad and constantly nightly washing of the bedding/towels is finally over. :jump:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Go EMMA!!! :party:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Wow .. 10 hours is really good ... I don't know if Linus could last that long!!!

Our routine here is the earliest the last person leaves is at 7am, and whatever we make sure somebody is home by 3pm.

My biggest headache right now is our first ever dog together, Coco, who is a shih-tzu - poodle mix. She is 9 years old, and has suddenly, this month, taken to pooping in the house. :blink:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.