Coco loves Ice

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
I don't know if anyone else watches this show its about Ice T and Coco but I love it because they have this beautiful EB name Spartacus . This week episode they were trying to find him a mate her name is Winnie it was cute.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Yes I watch the show also. I saw last nights episode and they were both so cute!!! She had a pretty dress on for Spartacus.

C

Cooper11

Yes! I have also watched this show! I didn't know there was new episodes on though!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Yea they have been pretty good! Last night was more Spartacus than usual. They went to a bully meetup with other dogs it was neat! Brutus was barking at the TV when Spartacus was on :)

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
I love this show, I watched the new episode last night too! What a great episode, saw lots of bullies! So great that she helps with the New Jersey Bulldog Rescue!

OP
Sybil76

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
I watch a lot realty TV and actually Rob and Big are the reason why I wanted a EB!! To funny!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Big and Rob were FUNNY!

I watch Ice & Coco when I catch it on. I watched it more last year. Spartacus is great!!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh ive seen this show its not bad actually. i catch it here and there

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I also catch it here and there.... the show is pretty funny and I love Spartacus

C

Cooper11

I watch a lot realty TV and actually Rob and Big are the reason why I wanted a EB!! To funny!!

:rofl: funny that rob and big weren't the reason i got an EB but I would talk about beefy and meaty! Trying to figure out what color of EB i wanted and thinking his EB isn't over weight I wonder if they have a dog walker.....lol I was thinking EB can't be that much work if Rob has one! :)

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I love to watch Ice Loves Coco and I fell in love with Spartacus when I first saw him. I just can't help but wonder about some of the stuff I see her feed him lol.
I also am wishing and waiting for a Spartacus spinoff series that will take the Kardashian timeslot PLEASE!

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
They attend the midtown bulldog meetups in nyc. One of he ladies invited them via twitter i think and they showed up. I belong to that group on meetup and someone posted a on of pics

OP
Sybil76

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
:rofl: funny that rob and big weren't the reason i got an EB but I would talk about beefy and meaty! Trying to figure out what color of EB i wanted and thinking his EB isn't over weight I wonder if they have a dog walker.....lol I was thinking EB can't be that much work if Rob has one! :)

That's what I was thinking then I was I like have I lost my mind lol!!

OP
Sybil76

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
They attend the midtown bulldog meetups in nyc. One of he ladies invited them via twitter i think and they showed up. I belong to that group on meetup and someone posted a on of pics

I bet that was Great for EB!!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I love to watch Ice Loves Coco and I fell in love with Spartacus when I first saw him. I just can't help but wonder about some of the stuff I see her feed him lol.
I also am wishing and waiting for a Spartacus spinoff series that will take the Kardashian timeslot PLEASE!

I was just thinking the same thing. Although I enjoy Ice and Coco I just wish they just had a half hour show of Spartacus and his adventures. Did you see he had a date with another cute bully very much like him? So cute. :luv:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.