Buddy Beds

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
Does anyone have a Buddy Beds for their dog? I'm on a waiting list to purchase one, thought maybe I could get some insightful information on them while I'm waiting ever so patiently! :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
For that kind of money .... Yikes!!! LOL I can't imagine what makes them THAT expensive.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Nope, don't have one but look nice, but expensive.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
They are very nice but very expensive. We bought a bed where you could take the bottom out for cleaning and just replaced them with orthapedic pads to avoid spending extra.

C

Cooper11

My mom @GRACIE11 got Gracie one of the beds that kinda look like a small couch. I know she spent over $200 for it. I am not sure what a buddy bed is???? I know @Libra926 has some couch looking beds also if you look at her pics. She put them on top of her bullies kennels!

I guess the question is......do you want to spend a lot on a bed that your bully might chew up. If you don't have a chewer then you don't have to worry about it but if you do.....bullies loves chewing up their beds :yes:

My mom also got a pillow that came with the bed that had Gracie's name put on it! :)

OP
rainyruth

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
For that kind of money .... Yikes!!! LOL I can't imagine what makes them THAT expensive.

Hee Hee! I guess their reasoning is if you buy one of their beds they last longer so you save money in the long run. I bought a $120.00 one a year ago and it is already breaking down. Orvis sells Temper-Pedic dog beds they are like $400.00 Whoa!! :)

OP
rainyruth

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
My mom @GRACIE11 got Gracie one of the beds that kinda look like a small couch. I know she spent over $200 for it. I am not sure what a buddy bed is???? I know @Libra926 has some couch looking beds also if you look at her pics. She put them on top of her bullies kennels!

I guess the question is......do you want to spend a lot on a bed that your bully might chew up. If you don't have a chewer then you don't have to worry about it but if you do.....bullies loves chewing up their beds :yes:

My mom also got a pillow that came with the bed that had Gracie's name put on it! :)

No, they haven't ever chewed on their beds ( hope they don't start when I get the new one ackkk!) I wanted to get Talulah a good one since she has hip dysplasia :)

C

Cooper11

No, they haven't ever chewed on their beds ( hope they don't start when I get the new one ackkk!) I wanted to get Talulah a good one since she has hip dysplasia :)

How old is she and what symptoms did she show?

OP
rainyruth

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
How old is she and what symptoms did she show?

Talulah will be two in May, she kept injuring her rear leg when I would let her run free at the lake. When she would get up from a nap she would be stiff and favored that leg.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
My couch beds that I got are from Costco. 19.99 baby!

Most Reactions