Does your bully wag his/her tail???

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
Aw! no tail wagging over here.. But we do get the booty dance! They shake their whole butt like their dancing! Especially Chelios he gets soo into it! I Love it! :D

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Maggie does the "bully butt wiggle" ... which seems to go all the way to her nose so both halves seem to be wiggling in opposite directions!!! Funny to see her try and walk at the same time .. she ends up going sideways!

F

Fizzpops

Fizz wags her whole booty as hard as she can, but her little screw wiggles like mad at the same time! I just love it! :heart:

Macksboss

Aug 23, 2010
Mack does the butt wiggle. He gets it shaking so hard that I swear it is going to hit him in the head one of these times!

SonoftheSea

Jul 28, 2010
The Netherlands
Bulldog(s) Names
Bono, Son of the Sea
Bono is always very excited when I return from work or when I get up, every day again. Even when I am gone for 15 minutes he acts like he didn't see me for one year. :heart:
He wags with his but, his tail and the rest of all his body and after a few minutes he always starts running through the living room. :heart::heart:

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online