Does your bully wag his/her tail???

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
My husband was so :( :eek: that Chester did not wag his tail when he picked him up after being gone for 10 days. Not that he wags his tail normally, but he was SURE he was going to cuz he missed him so much. I think we have a "wagless" bully ;)

sowdie

May 27, 2010
MA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
Lola wags her nub everyday when I get home from work =). My favorite part of the day

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Linus and Truman have cute little tails and they wag them and it makes me smile. Bentley had a nub (see "Stupid Stories" thread) so he did a "bulldog two-step" to greet me when I came home to show he was excited. It really is the best part of the day!

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Norm does the bully butt wiggle, CHina wags her nub and LeRoy has a really long, muscular tail that has bruised me from hitting it while wagging.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
i've got a bully butt wiggler too. His whole backside moves and this is only after us being gone for a couple hours if that.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Cutty is a butt wiggler BUT it took me a couple years before I actually saw the little nub of a tail wiggle. It does but you have to stare at it cuz the tip barely moves back and forth. It is so cute now that I know to look for it. ;)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Mandy and Yuna, butt wiggles. Especially MANDY!

Molly & Jesse- tail waggers

Tidus has a corkscrew so he cant wag his tail. And he does not butt wiggle either. He just comes over and plops in your lap or lays on your feet to show his :heart:. As a matter of face- I don't think he has a happy to see you thing at all. lol

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Abby wiggles her nubbin, along with her whole butt. Bella has a little cork-screw and wiggles it. I can't actually call it a wag. Her butt moves at the same time, however not a much as Abby's.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Gracie has a corkscrew tail, but when she's anticipating a petting she does the cutest tail tip twitch. Reminds me of Samantha's nose on Bewitched.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Gertie has a tight little corkscrew tail, so her whole back end wiggles. I have a new baby girl, as of last evening. Her name is Ida. She is Gertie's age. She has a straighter tail with the little corkscrew "knots" and she can actually wag her tail.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas is a butt wiggler, I think it is adorable, his tail is like a flat flap, I have never seen it move, but he sure does the butt wiggle dance when I get home from work :D

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Gracie has a corkscrew tail, but when she's anticipating a petting she does the cutest tail tip twitch. Reminds me of Samantha's nose on Bewitched.
That's how Norms is and that's a perfect description.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.