We are home..

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
and before we opened our suitcases and had dinner.. my husband went and got Chester :heart: He did good at my in-laws..except he is used to any stuffed toy that is on the floor belonging to him..and well, my MIL had a basket of stuffed moose toys she has collected. She is now minus one :eek:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
So happy you are back Lisa, was missing you and Chester!

About the stuffed animals-

I know I have to constantly pick up stuffed animals. And put them back. All day long.

Bryce loves his "babies" like I :heart:'d mine when I was young. He hardly has room in his crib, I have to create a 'hole' for him to lay in.

I have also learned that most stuffed animals can be washed in the machine on gentle cycle :) Bryce has a few now with missing noses, but he don't care :p

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Welcome back!!! I bet you Chester was a ball of energy to see you guys :bully:

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
WELCOME BACK, HOW WAS THE CRUISE? It cracks me up how much bullies LOVE stuffed toys! My St. Bernard is the weirdest dog I ever met. He doesn't like toys at all, of any kind. He doesn't even chew on chewies or rawhides. But Gertie, and now Ida, both more than make up for that. They can't get enough of all their toys and stuff to chew on. Gertie's favorite is her purple monkey, and Ida's favorite is her pink bear.

danangel14

Jun 4, 2010
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Dempsey
Dempsey likes the ones that make noise. He currently has a cow that moos, a quacking duck, a grunting hedgehog and a Harley bone that revs like a motorcyle. The cow and duck are not allowed in my bedroom, they are very loud, lol. I put them in his toy box, and one by one they are back in the living room on his side of the sofa or in my bed. Every day. :)

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
i know u have prob been back for awhile i'm always late on post lol...glad u had lots of fun seen some pixs on fb :) i bet chester was super excited to c yall...i will never forget spike's reaction when he saw me the day i got back from my vacation

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online