Such a Proud mama!!!!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION], I seen her this morning when I went out with no bra, still in my jammies and got the trash can to put back in. She was getting hers, she waved and laughed, I said "Once again I am soooo sorry" she just laughed and went in her garage. I am sure she was grateful I didn't have Vegas with me.

C

Cooper11

Not a way with words, just telling it like it is......:ROFL: My MOST fav. was this week Joe was out of town on business and my son spent the night with me. My son ripped a huge one :fart: while Vegas was laying behind him on the couch, Mr. Vegas got up sniffed and jumped down and came to me, I thought "paybacks are a B*tch" :lmao:
OMG!!! That is so so funny! I love it!!!!!

All your neighbors better lock up their daughters......the horn ball Vegas is lurking and watching for that "special" leg!!!!!!! I wish you could got that on camera!!!! But I think I would rather have the hump leg thing than the sniff the crotch!!! I hate when dogs do that! Thank God Coop isn't a crotch sniffer and he really only tries to hump Gracie and My other male dog :eek: hmmm maybe I shouldn't be telling that! At least Vegas knows what he is doing! Got her from behind! :blink:

Last edited:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Sounds like our friend Vegas is in need of a companion. Yes?

ORRRRR when is the big Day?

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION], I seen her this morning when I went out with no bra, still in my jammies and got the trash can to put back in. She was getting hers, she waved and laughed, I said "Once again I am soooo sorry" she just laughed and went in her garage. I am sure she was grateful I didn't have Vegas with me.

Perfect..such a Hallmark card moment. And she sounds like she would be such a great friend for you. She sounds like she has a sense of humor....so much like you. Grab onto her Kelly and see where it goes.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
.... If you can't find a card, you can make one on shutterfly.com. Choose the style, the photo, the words....

The perfect photo? I think a picture of ↓this↓ would be great for the occasion. :D:tease:

Vegas uses my underware as a hammock while I am going potty. :ROFL: He just stares up at me.

C

Cooper11

@Libra926, I seen her this morning when I went out with no bra, still in my jammies and got the trash can to put back in. She was getting hers, she waved and laughed, I said "Once again I am soooo sorry" she just laughed and went in her garage. I am sure she was grateful I didn't have Vegas with me.
O and I am so glad you gave us the tid bit of information......it really completed the story! "With no bra" :blink: lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.