Such a Proud mama!!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
So... I took Vegas for a little stroll through our neighborhood, we have lived here 4 months now. I finally get to meet my neighbor 2 houses down. She just ranted and raved on what a handsome boy I had and she loved EB's and always wanted one. She bent down and was just rubbing his ears and making all over him.

She then stood up and her and I were just chatting about us moving here and if we liked it and...... yep.......my handsome boy Vegas went around to the back of her and latched on for dear life and humped her leg off, It was like I was watching a rape!! :eek: :cursing: :ashamed: I apologized so many times, and of course she laughed if off, Nothing like having a 57 lb. bulldog attached to your leg with a big fricken smile on his face.

I jerked the leash and made it home, my face was on FIRE, when I walked in and told Joe. He just turned 3 been neutered 2.5 years and he still pulls this crap with new people. I could have killed him. :ashamed:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
BLAH.... :laugh: Vegas cracks me up!!

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I read this twice, trying to think of something insightful to say, something that wouldn't make it seem as bad as it was. But all that comes to mind is "thank God I have girls" lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] lol, that don't matter in the doggie world

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION], HRH humps [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] when she gets excited, so girls really don't matter, :lmao: Vegas has always been a humper and I think always will be...*sigh*

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
thanks for the laugh...i needed that. that vegas is a randy boy.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
​OMG... I havent laughed so hard in months.... Probably not since the ice cream/poo episode of Jeannies'.... :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online