New pics of Bongo and Louie the Pug his brother from another mutha..

Fbjdd

Mar 16, 2012
Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bongo
Hi All,

First thanks to everyone for your help it's been a blessing to bounce things off people who know what their talking about and have experienced. Now here are pics of my Bully Bongo and my wife pug Louie. Bongo is 11 weeks now and Louie is 7.5 months.
Louie has now claimed my chair when I'm not there it's a little big still but not for long I think..
We also got his new ID tag in the mail it has a Ying Yang and on the other side his name address and phone number engraved. Its also a little big but cool..

new bongo pics 001.jpgnew bongo pics 002.jpgnew bongo pics 004.jpgnew bongo pics 008.jpgnew bongo pics 010.jpg

Attachments

• new bongo pics 009.jpg
    new bongo pics 009.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 129

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So cute... can barely see you Pug on the leather chair. Not to worry about the tag being too big, he will grow into it :D

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
that little bongo looks like quite a character. sweetness.

Howardsmom

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Howard
Awwww Bongo is adorable! And so is your Pug. Howard is 11 weeks old and has a 1/2 pug sister :-)

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
Nice pics. Bongo looks like a spunky little Guy. You pug looks like it dipped its left paw in a white paint can. Good looking pair

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
[MENTION=4518]Fbjdd[/MENTION] They are both adorable...I love how Bongo poses :)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I love Pugs. I call them "EB Lite". Black is a striking color for them. What a cute duo.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
so cute! I love his tag and they are right he will grow into it very soon! looking forward to watching him grow!

C

Cooper11

How Cute! Love the last pick...he looks so tiny.....sooner than later he is going to take up that whole chair and not just a little sections...:) You are going to say to yourself OMG he is getting big so fast!!!! I remember you made a post about his playing with you puc. and then you mentioned the growling and baring.....not sure if anyone responded but that is typically bully play with the growling and barking. :) He is not being a aggressive or me what so ever! What cute dogs you have!!!! :luv:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.