Pool water safe???

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] OHHHHHHHHH MY I really am obsessed !!! :love: Thats a great picture and the shirt just makes it that much better :love:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION], that Psycho shirt was Vegas Christmas gift from the VERY talented [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION], I love it because it is very lightweight fabric, perfect for Florida.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
How about a salt water system? we can run both systems on our pool but the salt water is supposedly easier on the skin of the skin babies. I have also heard of an ozone system (?) that you only put chemicals in once. Let me know how it goes please. It is too cold up here to open pool yet and we are hoping to get Arnold in pool with life jacket!!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I am envious of anyone that can sit by a REAL pool in their own backyard. COMPLETELY GREEN, I TELL YOU! Bea's favorite thing is "swimming".
It hasn't stopped raining here for weeks.....cold too....ugh. It feels like we'll never have warm days by the baby pool......

P3290041.jpg <== here's our pool last summer *sniff* What fun we had!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION]-- I want a saltwater pool sooo bad, it is about $2000 to convert the pool over but we are going to later. To much to do inside the house for now and the pool is good to go as it is. I have skin problems (Psoriosis) so it will be better for my skin.

Vegas has his own pool too [MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION],
VegasandKrillan019.jpg

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Kelly he is totally fine drinking the pool water. Growing up, our dogs were outdoor dogs :ashamed: and they all drank the pool water. They actually preferred it to their fresh water. We had a few swimmers even that just swam when and how they pleased. lol

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I am envious of anyone that can sit by a REAL pool in their own backyard. COMPLETELY GREEN, I TELL YOU! Bea's favorite thing is "swimming".
It hasn't stopped raining here for weeks.....cold too....ugh. It feels like we'll never have warm days by the baby pool......

View attachment 19191 <== here's our pool last summer *sniff* What fun we had!

@ vicaroo1000 In the summer, cough cough if we ever reach summer, you can come over the pass to swim in ours!

Vicaroo1000

Jun 23, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=3123]
Vegas has his own pool too [MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION],
VegasandKrillan019.jpg

That's some lavish living down there in Florida, sister!

This year, I'm a bit excited because they're graduating from the baby-size baby pool to the JUMBO plastic baby pool. Woooo!

Vicaroo1000

Jun 23, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
@ vicaroo1000 In the summer, cough cough if we ever reach summer, you can come over the pass to swim in ours!

Criminy. Everyone in the world has a pool but ME! hahahahahaha

When I lived in Phoenix, we had a pool.....I remember countless hours of drunken joy floating around out there.....

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@agingermom-- I want a saltwater pool sooo bad, it is about $2000 to convert the pool over but we are going to later. To much to do inside the house for now and the pool is good to go as it is. I have skin problems (Psoriosis) so it will be better for my skin.

Vegas has his own pool too @Vicaroo1000,
VegasandKrillan019.jpg

Here is a small article regarding the Ozone system in pool systems (it is from about.com so just a basic article). I know someone up here in Spokane who has one and they love it. I heard that the price was comparable to putting in saltwater system. Hope this helps

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.