Who's the boss?

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
Do your bulldogs ever give feel the need to give you a "talking" to?

The other night my husband and I were sprawled out on the sofa watching TV. Rook was chewing on his Kong in the hallway just off the living room (Charlie cat was at the other end of the hall, and Rook likes to show off to Charlie). My husband lifted his leg to stretch and then let it fall back down so it made a 'splat' like noise on the leather sofa. The next thing I knew we had a very perturbed looking bully giving us a very stern bark as he glared at us. Rook stared us down for about ten seconds, then trotted back to work on his Kong. It was hilarious - I felt like we had just gotten a "Hey, you kids keep it down in there" warning from a parent.

We are usually the ones correcting his bad behavior and telling him to settle down, but he's never given it back to us. I couldn't stop laughing!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Yap, the famous bully stink eye. :ROFL:

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
Nigel hates fire crackers, the other day my hubby was burning carbon off a spark plug with a lighter and Nigel thought he was lighting a firecracker, crazy dog went ballistic! Hahah!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
They sure let us know when we have done something that they don't approve of :heart:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.