Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I really don't know what has gotten into him. He is feisty. He is naughty. He is being a PITA. Has anyone ever heard me call Vegas a PITA? All week he's been pushing Orion around. Literally pushing her buttons. Nudging her out of his way. Goosing her. Taking her bone. Going into her kennel. Growling at her. Every time he does one of these things, it sets her off. So, we have to pick her up and put her in her kennel. This is for her own protection.

He's been so bad....I though he was going to have a seizure. Usually he gets more aggressive when his brain waves go wacko.

Today. Too bad [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] wasn't watching. Do you know what he did today? Those of you who don't know the set up of my bulldog 'pad'..here is a photo.

Vegas's kennel is on the left and Orion's is on the right. The sofas on top are the same. The back bedroom is Vegas's and the front bedroom is Orions. Very rarely are they up there together, so usually they both climb into the back bedroom. We call it the back bedroom because they have to climb onto the human couch and over the first puppy couch to get there.

So, back to my story. Today Vegas was in full PITA mode. Orion was in the back bedroom chewing on a deer antler. Vegas comes along and standing in front of his kennel, grabs hold of the sofa and pulls both it and O off the top of the kennel and they both come crashing down. Vegas then takes her antler and walks off. Orion, of course..gets defensive and attacks him. He acts as if nothing is wrong and struts off.
He is just needing an attitude adjustment. He has never had this long of a mean streak before. He is literally being a big brother bully to his little sister.

Last edited:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
No way not Vegas! It has to be the cat that did all that! :love:

C

Cooper11

ummmmmmmm......:ROFL:.......I'm sorry but the image in my head of Vegas and Orion is making me laugh my *** off!!!!!! Um I think we need a video of Vegas being a PITA. Maybe Vegas is just tired of Orions attitude so he is dishing it right back to her!!!!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Vegas and O never cease to amaze me! Wow that's something that he did that! I'm quite surprised ... It seems the tables have turned!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
The way I see it, if people change why can't dogs? Louie use to pick on Wilson all the time and then one day Wilson's light bulb turned on. Now he uses his "might" and Louie is leery of him although he will still rumble so I've got to keep an eye on both of them. It's been about a year now and I'm still waiting for things to go back to what they were...but...guess I got to let it ride for now.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Maybe it's Spring Fever? Bo has been a real JERK lately to Bea - but I've chalked it up to him being 15 months old. Until last week, I was letting them sort it out - but he's been WAY TOO OBNOXIOUS in the last week. I had to step in. Since the body slam/hip check in the dog yard (which injured her back leg), Bea won't go out to pee with Bo out in the yard too --- unless I go with her. I've been watching his face out there, when we're in the yard, and the SECOND he gets fixated on Bea, I correct him. So far, so good. I do wish there'd been video for that WWE Wrestling move of Vegas' though. I bet Orion was SURPRISED -- and pissed. ha ha Poor Girlie!

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Orion was in the back bedroom chewing on a deer antler. Vegas comes along and standing in front of his kennel, grabs hold of the sofa and pulls both it and O off the top of the kennel and they both come crashing down. Vegas then takes her antler and walks off.

I'm sorry. I know it wasn't funny when it was happening, but reading it? :laugh::ROFL:

Sounds like typical big brother behavior to me.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Poor Vegas or Poor Orion for taking it. Hope it gets better...I can just see him in the corner all weekend :(

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION]

Yes...I left that part out. Orion is no longer allowed to pee outside if Vegas is already out there. She was pooping and he decided to take her down. That pissed her off and they ran around the backyard until she was able to tackle him. Then the fight. Oh...during our plumbing issues on Tuesday..we were using a 5 gallon tote to empty water out of our kitchen sink. Mark had the tote in the backyard drying...after he washed it. Vegas decided it was his new toy and was running around the backyard with the tote over his head. I tried to get a video of it, but the card was full. Ruined the tote. What a brat.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Vegas ain't taking no more :poo: from O... 4 sure!!!! LOL

Poppy

Dec 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Poppy, Bunk
The image of O falling off the crate made me laugh... But on a serious note, are they getting enough exercise and mental stimulation? His antics are bratty and harmless now but O could have been really hurt from that fall..

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION]

Yes...I left that part out. Orion is no longer allowed to pee outside if Vegas is already out there. She was pooping and he decided to take her down. That pissed her off and they ran around the backyard until she was able to tackle him. Then the fight. Oh...during our plumbing issues on Tuesday..we were using a 5 gallon tote to empty water out of our kitchen sink. Mark had the tote in the backyard drying...after he washed it. Vegas decided it was his new toy and was running around the backyard with the tote over his head. I tried to get a video of it, but the card was full. Ruined the tote. What a brat.

Oooooo! I'd pay money to see that tote running around the backyard with a bulldog sticking out of it! :ROFL:

The good news about this "situation" with Bea and Bo is this: he's slowly getting out of the "habit" of this behavior because he hasn't been able to DO this behavior for awhile. Just now, we went outside for Bea to pee (because the grass at McCollum Park where we went to this morning wasn't good enough or something). As is the new norm, Bea wouldn't go out into the grass without my accompanying her. The last couple of times Bo didn't even follow us out there, like he'd normally do. He just sat on the porch and waited.

A glimmer of hope.....! I don't want to be refereeing these two's squabbles for the rest of their lives.....

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Poor baby O, guess Vegas figures it's payback time.

Most Reactions