Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VegasR is having a bad week.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Poppy, Bunk
    Likes (Received)

The image of O falling off the crate made me laugh... But on a serious note, are they getting enough exercise and mental stimulation? His antics are bratty and harmless now but O could have been really hurt from that fall..

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: VegasR is having a bad week.

Quote Originally Posted by Libra926 View Post
    @Vicaroo1000

Yes...I left that part out. Orion is no longer allowed to pee outside if Vegas is already out there. She was pooping and he decided to take her down. That pissed her off and they ran around the backyard until she was able to tackle him. Then the fight. Oh...during our plumbing issues on Tuesday..we were using a 5 gallon tote to empty water out of our kitchen sink. Mark had the tote in the backyard drying...after he washed it. Vegas decided it was his new toy and was running around the backyard with the tote over his head. I tried to get a video of it, but the card was full. Ruined the tote. What a brat.
    Oooooo! I'd pay money to see that tote running around the backyard with a bulldog sticking out of it!

The good news about this "situation" with Bea and Bo is this: he's slowly getting out of the "habit" of this behavior because he hasn't been able to DO this behavior for awhile. Just now, we went outside for Bea to pee (because the grass at McCollum Park where we went to this morning wasn't good enough or something). As is the new norm, Bea wouldn't go out into the grass without my accompanying her. The last couple of times Bo didn't even follow us out there, like he'd normally do. He just sat on the porch and waited.

A glimmer of hope.....! I don't want to be refereeing these two's squabbles for the rest of their lives.....

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    David
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

Poor baby O, guess Vegas figures it's payback time.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Hmm... has the worm finally turned????? Sounds like Orion is getting a taste of what she normally dishes out!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads