timing is everything

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
ollie has been pulling a few supracharming stunts lately.

usually, our morning routine is after my shower, they jump out of bed, we go downstairs, they have breakfast, i lead them back to bed and i get ready for work.

the other morning, ollie decided he was going to sit in my chair while i got ready for work. he looked so handsome sitting there, and by sitting there he was saying that he wanted to hang out with me while i got ready.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Bulldogs. are good at letting you know what they want. BabyGirl sits in my hubbys livingroom chair to let him know it's time for him to come out of his "man cave" and sit with her. He sheepshly gives in cuz she'll just stare at him till he does.

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Aww! Love both of those stories! Chunk hangs with me while I'm getting ready too. My new fav is that he naps with the baby when I put him down in our room. :) (Chunk's bed is in our room too but he's usually attached to me during the day! He loves his little bro!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Awww....sweet little Ollie......last night, Bo was INSISTING on staying in the bathroom while I took a bath and read my Smithsonian magazine. I finally had to kick him out. His idea of "helping" is hanging is big head over the edge of the tub and making little guttural whining noises and staring at me while I try to read. Annoying.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.