Making the switch to Fromm.... anyone use canned food?

TomnZon

Nov 29, 2010
NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn
I am about to purchase the Fromm grain free beef frittata veg dry food for Brooklyn.....hoping it's a good switch since everyone on here seems to love it. But does anyone use Fromm canned food also? I'd like to get some of that also but don't know which ones would be good? let me know if you have experience :)

THank you!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I never fed either of my dogs wet food. I feed Brutus 9 months 3 1/2 cups a day Fromm Beef Frittata with yogurt at night and egg in morning not everyday! I dont have exp with the wet food! I love the Fromm but some bullies cant tolerate certain foods...Hope all goes well...Im in Jersey too? North Jersey

OP
TomnZon

TomnZon

Nov 29, 2010
NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn
Oh thanks for replying! I just ordered canned pulled pork and the beef frittata dry food--hopefully he does okay with it. I think he has a major allergy to chicken....his ear was bright red and filled with wax after I gave him a few little pieces of chicken...and his tush was bloody and he was sneezing. He is on prescription wet and dry food now but don't want to keep him on it forever because it's a pain in the you know what to get! We are in South Amboy currently but moving to Staten Island soon :) I am from central jersey though!!! My brother lives in north!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Oh ok I am in Union...Not too far! I would do just kibble if it was me...If there is a reaction you wont know if its the kibble or wet and there are different ingredients...First feed him plain kibble so its easier to narrow down if he does have a reaction to it. You have so do slow transition as well from current food. Follow the feeding amt on the back of bag ...Why is he on the prescription food? I dont agree with that food that vets give b/c sometimes the ingredeients can be causing more bad than good! Im just saying..there are others with more advice that should be by.

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
[MENTION=1546]TomnZon[/MENTION] We use the Fromm can food with Tess. She's a picky eater. We use the Beef with the Fromm dry Beef Frittata. She loves it and does well with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We use the Fromm can food with Tess. She's a picky eater. We use the Beef with the Fromm dry Beef Frittata. She loves it and does well with it. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

@TomnZon I use the dry Beef Frittata for daily ffedings and when I need to hide something in the food, i use the canned shredded beef. Banks loves both

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
@TomnZon I use the dry Beef Frittata for daily ffedings and when I need to hide something in the food, i use the canned shredded beef. Banks loves both

[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] That's want I do. We use the shredded beef to. Hehe!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@2BullyMama That's want I do. We use the shredded beef to. Hehe!!

that stuff looks good enough to eat, doesn't it? I wouldn't, but it does not look like any other canned dog food I've seen

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
that stuff looks good enough to eat, doesn't it? I wouldn't, but it does not look like any other canned dog food I've seen

It does but I swear I've not tried it. My Yorkie loves it to.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.