What kind of attitude does your bullie(s) have?

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Gracie is laid back and so is Caleb once he is out for a bit. Mojo and Lola are hypernuts...

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
Watson is happy go lucky and adaptable. He will keep himself entertained if you are too busy to play with him. He is pretty bold and not afraid to stand up for himself.

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
I'm going for full calm, submissive behavior lol.. So far so good, doesn't even flinch when someone comes to the door. Can lift his back feet off the ground etc. he gets excited and wants to nip as he is only 4 months but I work him through that and on to something else.

Hopefully it stays with him as he ages.

OP
rainyruth

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332788306.157774.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332788330.367836.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332788330.367836.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 129

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=4263]rainyruth[/MENTION]...... good topic for a poll... I'll have to remember that one. Thanx! ;)

Meggs19

Oct 14, 2011
Madison, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
Tonka is only 8.5 months but very playful and a bit mischievous and sassy at times. He is also the most loving dog though...never have I seen a dog love other animals and people so much. Tonka can see a dog or person coming toward us on walks and he lays down on his tummy playfully waits for them to come near. When they do he scoots along the ground on his belly towards them. It's so funny. When he finally stands up he wiggles his butt and receives his attention. :) Even if someone is across the street he sits and stares at them as they walk past and wiggles his butt hoping they are coming over to him and he wont move until they go.

C

Cooper11

Coop is laid back and loves to cuddle. I would say he has the If I don't feel like it i am not going to attitude. Like if I don't feel like listening to you and I don't want to come in from outside i don't have to! :tease: But also the I'm afraid of everything attitude also. These dogs are funny. His sister Gracie is totally different from him. I could say what her attitude is like but I would love to hear what her mom says [MENTION=4285]GRACIE11[/MENTION]

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Bre is calm, laid back, and sweet. Tank acts like a tough guy but deep down he's a big sap

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Moe is very playful and timid towards new things... he frets and barks at anything new in the house, and hides in another room when the vacuum comes out. He is also a love bug... loves everyone; people, dogs, cats, but especially loves kids. He is also very stubborn, not coming in when I tell him... he makes me come get him.

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
Gracie has the "IT'S ALL ABOUT ME" attitude! She is also fearless and very lovable when she wants to be. Oooh and she also loves diamonds the bigger the better!:dancing:

Bulldoggie371

Mar 11, 2012
Willis, MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Ciara, Boz, Echo & Aries
Boz is Ultra laid back - except when he wants you to play then he's just downright ANNOYING.
Ciara is the calm mama to EVERYONE!
Echo is in your face, pay attention to me, and no you CANNOT use the bathroom without me supervising kind of girl.
Aries - well my pet name for her is Satan's spawn! She started out the runt and ended up the ALPHA B%*#@! She attacks
the others with no provocation and yet can be so sweet at times. I think she has some multiple bully personality going on or something.:D

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Well.... Cutty is laid back for the most part, loves the kids like crazy and when he doesnt want something you know it. He is a grumbler. lol Miila is not even close to laid back. A crazy, hyper, sneaky little thing who LOVES to give hugs and chew on my ear. Very demanding and when she wants something she bites my bootie which is a new problem we have been having with her. Always something with this one. lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.