What kind of attitude does your bullie(s) have?

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Gio is the sweetest craziest dog!! Hyper one second, then wants to lie on your lap the next! He is wicked friendly, he loves everyone and every dog! He literally will walk up to strangers and give them kisses! He is such a lovebug :luv:! And my frenchie Diva is super sweet one second, hyper the next, then a B!&@%!! She is wicked shy around new people and other dogs besides Gio!

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
Rook is a fun loving kind of guy, he always seems to be having the time of his life no matter what we are doing. He has his crazy hyper moments, his mischievous moments, and his cuddle bug moments (those are my favorites!).

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Well.... Cutty is laid back for the most part, loves the kids like crazy and when he doesnt want something you know it. He is a grumbler. lol Miila is not even close to laid back. A crazy, hyper, sneaky little thing who LOVES to give hugs and chew on my ear. Very demanding and when she wants something she bites my bootie which is a new problem we have been having with her. Always something with this one. lol

Could Miila and Abby be related?

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
lol [MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] I am starting to think all girl bullies are just crazy like this. She has gone thru so many phases since we got her 6 months ago. Peed on the bed about 25 times before she "got it", went thru the "I wanna be alpha now." phase and thankfully is mostly done there. Started digging holes in the yard. Most all this passes then she decided she will tell me when she is hungry. All of a sudden she is telling me she needs to eat about 5 times a day. :blink: I try and turn to ignore like has been said to do. Nope, thats when she bites my bootie. Little crapper she is! Oh and now she has decided that going out to pee at night was too hard and left us a few shocks in the house randomly. BUT at least she keeps us on our toes. We always know she will outgrow whatever phase she is in but worry about what is next. :lol:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks === BITCH! it is her world and the rest of us just are being given a privilege to exist in it. always on high alert and ready to rumble at a moments notice.

Nitschke == I know, he has past, but GOOD LORD, he was the sweetest, playful, loving, cuddle bug EVER. Very laid back and not a worry to be had as long as he was by my side :cry: :hissy: stomp my feet, :hissy: I want him back damn it. ah, ok, fell a little better that I vented

C

Cooper11

Gracie has the "IT'S ALL ABOUT ME" attitude! She is also fearless and very lovable when she wants to be. Oooh and she also loves diamonds the bigger the better!:dancing:

High maintenance, stubborn, does what SHE wants to do, Stuck up, bully, toy/bone stealer, hoarder, She thinks everything is hers and if its not she will take it and make it hers. My mom and I just sit here and Gracie makes us die laughing. She will be on the couch acting like the Queen Bee she is and Coop will mess with her and then walk away and play with a toy....that is when gracie will get her behind off the couch just to go get the toy her has. She sneaks up stands right by him moves in slowly for the steal. She will just slowly get her face closer and closer to his and the toy he has. He will growl at her cuz thats what she does to him but she is not afraid of him. So she always ends up with the toys or bone or whatever it is that Coop has.

It doesn't matter what toy, she just wants it if some one else is playing with it. She does the same thing at her house to my moms shih tzu! SO when I say she runs the house or should I say she runs every house she enters I mean she runs every house! :)

If your ever having a bad day and want a laugh Gracie is your go to girl! If you want to Cuddle, Cooper is your go to guy!

C

Cooper11

Banks === BITCH! it is her world and the rest of us just are being given a privilege to exist in it. always on high alert and ready to rumble at a moments notice.

Nitschke == I know, he has past, but GOOD LORD, he was the sweetest, playful, loving, cuddle bug EVER. Very laid back and not a worry to be had as long as he was by my side :cry: :hissy: stomp my feet, :hissy: I want him back damn it. ah, ok, fell a little better that I vented

:( I was just looking at his pics again last night! Such a lovely bully! I think Banks and Gracie may be long lost sister! :blink: O and can you tell my mom wants a new diamond.......hint hint to her hubby i guess. She must have diamonds on her mind it was their anniversary yeserday she came over pouting saying she didn't get her new diamond yet lol.

[MENTION=4285]GRACIE11[/MENTION]

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
High maintenance, stubborn, does what SHE wants to do, Stuck up, bully, toy/bone stealer, hoarder, She thinks everything is hers and if its not she will take it and make it hers. My mom and I just sit here and Gracie makes us die laughing. She will be on the couch acting like the Queen Bee she is and Coop will mess with her and then walk away and play with a toy....that is when gracie will get her behind off the couch just to go get the toy her has. She sneaks up stands right by him moves in slowly for the steal. She will just slowly get her face closer and closer to his and the toy he has. He will growl at her cuz thats what she does to him but she is not afraid of him. So she always ends up with the toys or bone or whatever it is that Coop has.

It doesn't matter what toy, she just wants it if some one else is playing with it. She does the same thing at her house to my moms shih tzu! SO when I say she runs the house or should I say she runs every house she enters I mean she runs every house! :)

If your ever having a bad day and want a laugh Gracie is your go to girl! If you want to Cuddle, Cooper is your go to guy!

Have to agree.... Banks and Gracie are related only difference is Banks is the schoolyard bully - no sneaking about her, she is fast and in your face.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Orion is as sweet as a little old lady.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Delilah is incredibly laid back for the most part. She gets excited and runs at the dog park but that's about it. At home she's just real calm and sweet and wants everyone to love her :)

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
Molly is a comedian and has to be the center of attention. If she's in the room and your not looking at her she gets mad. A headbutt or tug on the pant leg will follow... then some spinning around on the ground and grunting until you pet her belly and laugh.

She's also more curious then a cat.

Most Reactions

Members online