Miss Bertha Bacon

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
So yesterday we drove 5 hours one way to Montana to see/pick Miss Bertha Bacon!! I held her and I felt love at first site. She actually looked and me and barked for me to hold her. The bad news is the breeder is eyeing to keep her or our second pick, who is just as cute!! She will let me know next week and I will attach a pic at that point. But the moment that cutey looked at me , sitting pretty and barking at me to hold her she had my heart. :luv:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
:whut?: Can she do that? That seems kind of cruel to make you wait but if they are as cute as you say it must be painful to let them go. Excited for you congrats!!!!

OP
agingermom

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
She kind of made it known from the beginning that I would get first pick unless one was show quality. It is breaking my heart right now not knowing and she saw how much we all bonded with the our first pick so I am hoping she has a soft spot. The other pup, who is a doll is all white with full eyeliner, which is also big in show (I guess).

OP
agingermom

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Awwww! Congrats to you! I bet you can hardly wait! :hmm: I'm from Montana too...very nice exports!! :ROFL:

LOL!! 4 more weeks til I bring her home!! Because the litter is so big (9 pups) she is letting them go at 8 weeks!! Poor mommy looks so beat up from the feet up, hair is falling out in clumps!! The breeder is feeding them more regular food now!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
LOL!! 4 more weeks til I bring her home!! Because the litter is so big (9 pups) she is letting them go at 8 weeks!! Poor mommy looks so beat up from the feet up, hair is falling out in clumps!! The breeder is feeding them more regular food now!!

Oyyyy! Poor mommy is right! I was just thinking..I'm pretty sure I was "pick of the litter" too! I can't get my hubby to answer me..he's pretending he's busy right now! :nonono:

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
I can't wait to see pics of Miss Bertha Bacon, whichever you get!! You will be ecstatic with either of your choices!!

OP
agingermom

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oyyyy! Poor mommy is right! I was just thinking..I'm pretty sure I was "pick of the litter" too! I can't get my hubby to answer me..he's pretending he's busy right now! :nonono:

For the love of Pete!! You are my pick of the EBN litter, lol!!

OP
agingermom

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I can't wait to see pics of Miss Bertha Bacon, whichever you get!! You will be ecstatic with either of your choices!!

Exactly!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.