Found my Wagon! :)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] - Guess who got a yellow wagon at Best Buy?

That's right: Bea and Bo gave Grandma their money and she went and picked it up.
My early MUTHA'S DAY!

Now I gotta go put the dang thing together....pictures will follow!

Vicaroo1000

Jun 23, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
OK. Pictures WILL follow when I can bring the wagon into the house and the smell of the rubber tires doesn't give me a headache.
Also needed for photo op:
1) Bea must not RUN AWAY from the wagon.
2) Bo will get up INTO the wagon without freaking out.
The picture might be um....a ways out. In the meantime, it hauled three fifty pound bags of river rock around the yard without problem! AWESOME!

hoopdid

Nov 27, 2011
Pensacola, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Jaeger
We actually spend the entire spring and most of summer at the baseball parks with our kids. We looked into getting one of these for Jaeger so we can get him around some of the weekend tournaments when he gets stubborn and doesn't want to walk. Plus the umbrella idea is really good, didn't think of that.

Vicaroo1000

Jun 23, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
We actually spend the entire spring and most of summer at the baseball parks with our kids. We looked into getting one of these for Jaeger so we can get him around some of the weekend tournaments when he gets stubborn and doesn't want to walk. Plus the umbrella idea is really good, didn't think of that.

It's the perfect solution, isn't it? I'm going to get a lot of use outta this wagon!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Ours are terrified of their wagon and bail anytime it is moving. :( I made sure to get one with a canopy too.

HRH was petrified and having no part of it when I tried to put her on a garden cart at Lowes, so I wouldn't even try buying a wagon.

Vicaroo1000

Jun 23, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH was petrified and having no part of it when I tried to put her on a garden cart at Lowes, so I wouldn't even try buying a wagon.

Bea LOVES to go to Home Depot - so I figure once she gets used to it, we'll be fine. I promised [MENTION=3756]MamaAndi[/MENTION] pictures of our next trip to the Big Orange Box - but we've not gone yet. Why you ask? BECAUSE IT WON'T STOP RAINING HERE! Bea gets into the cart and positions herself with feet up at the forward end....exactly like the Mac Truck logo actually. That, or one of those carved women on the front of an old sailing ship......That way, she never misses an opportunity for pets.....

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.