Found my Wagon! :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Jeannie,,,, Nice wagon. You may want to look for the umbrellas that have a C clamp right in the handle. They are made for lawn chairs and would be found in the lawn chair dept. I think it would clamp right to the wagon.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
:ROFL: I :love: it! Wilson looks HUGE! Hope his mommy doesn't "fall off the wagon"!!!! :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Oyyyyyyyy...I'm cracking myself up again..... :LMAO:

Damn it!! I was going to say that!!! You must be from the Pacific Northwest with that sense of humor. That is what I get for being off the site for a couple days!!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
[MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION], a choo choo - that's hilarious!!!!! :biglaugh: :rofl:

[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION], that's the type of umbrella I was thinking about too. :up:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a great find.... Big Lots is a cool store for odds things like this LOVE the pics too

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie
Lucky I want one of those carts so bad, can't afford it right now. 50$ that's a good deal! They are TOO CUTE!!

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Awww, that is so cute!! Love that first picture :)

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Looking great! Maybe you should install seat belts too....

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
OMG that is perfect! What I love about it is there are lots of places where I could strap Bo on to the front to pull Bea around - for parades and events and such. On a classic kid's wagon, all you have is the handle really.

Of course, I'd have to spray paint my wagon "Candy Apple Red" - to match Bea and Bo's leashes, collars and other accoutrements......:D

[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] - GREAT FIND! I'm going to check my local Big Lots....

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
OMG that is perfect! What I love about it is there are lots of places where I could strap Bo on to the front to pull Bea around - for parades and events and such. On a classic kid's wagon, all you have is the handle really.

Of course, I'd have to spray paint my wagon "Candy Apple Red" - to match Bea and Bo's leashes, collars and other accoutrements......:D

@JeannieCO - GREAT FIND! I'm going to check my local Big Lots....
We thought about paining it but I like the Yellow right now. The holes is what I like too, open air. I can put their water dishes in it, clipped them in, etc. I wish the sides would have been an inch taller but it's darn near perfect. I'm gonna gussy it up a bit. :up:

Most Reactions