Abby has lost her mind!

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
We went for a walk. When we came in she laid on the floor and started barking at absolutely NOTHING :ROFL:

IMAG0257.jpg

Then out of nowhere she jumped up and attacked her monkey

IMAG0258.jpg

I asked her what she was doing and she looked at ME like I was the crazy one!

IMAG0259.jpg
(see my bunny slippers? she hates them! she steals them and runs)

Then she took herself to her bed and passed out

IMAG0264.jpg

I am getting used to her bizarre behavior but tonight she was beyond strange :confused:

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
HA! So like a Bulldog. Delilah does the same kind of stuff!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Our Lucy is 4 years old and she will get a wild hair every once in a while and do similar stuff, they are too funny. Abby is just too cute, I just love that little girl.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She is ALLLLLL bulldog! :luv: her! She looks so adorable in her LariP original!

Corlando465

Feb 16, 2012
Lexington, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I'm so glad to hear other bullies doing this, too! My Tank does this almost every night. The first time he did it, we were quite startled. Our sweet, lovable, laid back baby just started going nuts- barking,growling and acting strange even though no one was around him. I have gotten used to his "fussy toddler fits" that usually happen at night now, when he is overly tired and ready for bed. I usually let him play for a few more minutes and then start petting and massaging him to calm him down, then he gets up looks at me to go out and then off to his kennel for bed he goes. I luv my bull-baby!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw you have a true bully there. love the pics and the larip fleece. she looks adorable.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
You do your thang Abby! lol.

Stig does the laying and barking too. I'm thinking it's to attract attention. It works because I go to him and kiss his belly or play with his legs. That's when Punkin joins and they start roughhousing. I remember the first time he did that though, and being rookie parents, my bf and I didn't know what was going on. We thought he was being aggressive and we were a little scurred. lol. Then eventually we realized he was only being playful.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online