Delilah is a finalist in Cesar Milan's Bulldog of the Year Contest! Can you vote? :)

OP
laurendoodler

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] yeah I have no idea what's going on. I don't know how spamming for votes works, lol. I know it's hard to get that high of a number in a contest though.

C

Cooper11

Stop that. I read most all of the threads. I will vote if I want to vote.

I don't know you very well so it is kind of hard to read you. I know I am new to this site so i am still getting to know people. I guess I am sorry if I offended or annoyed you by tagging you in this thread. I am assuming you were not saying that in a nice or funny way!

[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] I am sorry if you feel the same way also. I will not mention you guys in any more threads. I seriously didn't mean anything by it. I simply was just trying to help a fellow EBN Bully owner out! I am not being rude in this comment either. I am truly sorry and I was caught off guard by Bruces response. Not a good week for me...actually very bad week and maybe I am being over sensitive to things. But again I am sorry! :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
You can tag me anytime, especially for bully help threads. I just don't always respond if they already got the answer they needed because my time is working on the site. Actually it is good to tag me if I am needed.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
LOL!! You should be representing Washington State!! I don't subscribe to this? What is it?

It's "Cesar's Way" magazine.

I have to say though, it's a fun read but not a lot of "in depth" reporting or anything. If you want comprehensive and varied information about dogs and dog aficionados, get "Bark" magazine. I love Cesar Millan but his magazine is pretty much "fluff". Great for read in the tub!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I don't know you very well so it is kind of hard to read you. I know I am new to this site so i am still getting to know people. I guess I am sorry if I offended or annoyed you by tagging you in this thread. I am assuming you were not saying that in a nice or funny way!

@desertskybulldogs I am sorry if you feel the same way also. I will not mention you guys in any more threads. I seriously didn't mean anything by it. I simply was just trying to help a fellow EBN Bully owner out! I am not being rude in this comment either. I am truly sorry and I was caught off guard by Bruces response. Not a good week for me...actually very bad week and maybe I am being over sensitive to things. But again I am sorry! :)

You can tag me any time you want IF you feel I can be of assistance to yourself or someone else. I'm on here a lot and like I said I read most of the threads daily. Trivial, 'Vote for So and So' type threads,,,, maybe not so much

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=1909]laurendoodler[/MENTION]

Where have you been? You've must not check in very often! Remy (aka baby Vegas) is the Delano pup with the heart murmur. Kim took him in and gave him a great home and we are trying to raise money for his heart surgery. There is a chip in going on Facebook. Every 5 dollar donation gets you a chance at a custom fleece.

Delilah is stunning as usual! Good luck!

C

Cooper11

You can tag me any time you want IF you feel I can be of assistance to yourself or someone else. I'm on here a lot and like I said I read most of the threads daily. Trivial, 'Vote for So and So' type threads,,,, maybe not so much
point taken :)

OP
laurendoodler

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] I've been really busy and haven't had a chance to get on the forums, plus there was a problem with my account and I couldn't log on for quite awhile. :( But I'm back now and trying to be more active!

thanks for the votes :) she's in 2nd but that Russ dog has over 1,000 more than her, LOL. we'll see what happens. :p

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.