Delilah is a finalist in Cesar Milan's Bulldog of the Year Contest! Can you vote? :)

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Done, hope she gets the price!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I saw that contest too - being a long time subscriber. You'd better be glad one of my two angel babies aren't in that contest. :p

Off to vote for Delilah! WIN IT FOR EB NEWS!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Thanks for the votes!

@Kim Sebastian n Oliver Hmm I've seen photos of the black bullies before and have always liked 'em, I just know they aren't AKC accepted and don't know how people go about breeding them. Also, I didn't know you got a third dog!

yep, my little Remy!!! He's only 5 months old and quite the character. He is really playful and full of energy, though you wouldn't know it by this picture 006.jpg

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
voted. good luck! I wish I would have known about this contest. I would have entered Bubba. oh well. I hope you win!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Done!! That is such a cute picture!!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
voted! Good luck to Delilah!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I was on Friday afternoon on FB when the voting began.. . :D

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I saw that contest too - being a long time subscriber. You'd better be glad one of my two angel babies aren't in that contest. :p

Off to vote for Delilah! WIN IT FOR EB NEWS!

LOL!! You should be representing Washington State!! I don't subscribe to this? What is it?

C

Cooper11

I was scrolling through the pictures earlier today and recognized Delilah as soon as I saw her. I think I was "like 139"! The tri-color is a English bulldog, not an olde english. There are a couple of breeders on Sebastian, Oliver, and Remy's face book page that breed specifically for that color combination. I hope she wins

I don't really care if he is an English or an Olde English but it does state that he is an Olde! :) He is a very gorgeous bully at that! I am not saying this in a rude way by any means :) Just wanted you to know I am smiling as I am writing this...I was just reading his info and people say he is an olde! I don't know why black isn't a standard color for English anyway because his coloring is awesome! :) But yes I hope Dalilah wins also. I was actually shocked at the rude comments people were making under this tri color bully! Very rude immature people on there!

OP
laurendoodler

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
thanks for those who have voted!

[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] yeah, there's a lot of stuff coming out about the woman with the black tri bullie. Apparently she only breeds for color and not temperament or anything..over breeds her dogs, has a bitch that she just bred that is under a year old..etc etc. Her dog has over 1500 votes, don't think Delilah has a chance lol

C

Cooper11

thanks for those who have voted!

@Cooper11 yeah, there's a lot of stuff coming out about the woman with the black tri bullie. Apparently she only breeds for color and not temperament or anything..over breeds her dogs, has a bitch that she just bred that is under a year old..etc etc. Her dog has over 1500 votes, don't think Delilah has a chance lol

Yeah i saw people saying that stuff. I saw she had like 1800 votes a little bit ago. i went to her website and I didn't think it looked odd or anything. But i don't know her..... :) I saw some one said she was spamming everything for votes for her dog and i don't think that should be allowed at all! Maybe they will DQ her and you will win!!! I saw there were a few that were getting up there in numbers! :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online