Delilah is a finalist in Cesar Milan's Bulldog of the Year Contest! Can you vote? :)

OP
laurendoodler

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
thanks so much everyone! :)
The lead dog has over 1,000 now haha

OP
laurendoodler

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] you know, I don't really know what all happened with that production!

C

Cooper11

O Wow! She has some tough competition. That Russ is Way cute also.......Weird cuz when you look at popular colors for bulldogs black is the least favorite! I think every bulldog is cute! :) I hope Dalilah wins.....her numbers are going up fast....when does this end!

And OMG [MENTION=4277]gunnyboy[/MENTION] there is another Bulldog named Gunny!!! He is in the contest!!!! He has nothing on your gunny boy!!!!!! :nono:

Last edited:
OP
laurendoodler

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
O Wow! She has some tough competition. That Russ is Way cute also.......Weird cuz when you look at popular colors for bulldogs black is the least favorite! I think every bulldog is cute! :) I hope Dalilah wins.....her numbers are going up fast....when does this end!

And OMG @gunnyboy there is another Bulldog named Gunny!!! He is in the contest!!!! He has nothing on your gunny boy!!!!!! :nono:

I know, there's lots of cuties in that contest! I think that black tri bulldog is awesome. But that isn't really an accepted bulldog color, is it? I'm thinking he might be Olde English.

and it ends Thursday the 29th!

C

Cooper11

I know, there's lots of cuties in that contest! I think that black tri bulldog is awesome. But that isn't really an accepted bulldog color, is it? I'm thinking he might be Olde English.

and it ends Thursday the 29th!
I was wondering the same thing!?! I almost commented asking if he was an olde???? :) Still a good looking dog though! Is she competeing with all the dogs or just the bulldogs.....she is in 2nd right???

OP
laurendoodler

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] it's all the dogs in that gallery...there's different bully type breeds in there. and I think she's in 2nd, not entirely sure lol I'd have to go through and look.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
I was scrolling through the pictures earlier today and recognized Delilah as soon as I saw her. I think I was "like 139"! The tri-color is a English bulldog, not an olde english. There are a couple of breeders on Sebastian, Oliver, and Remy's face book page that breed specifically for that color combination. I hope she wins

OP
laurendoodler

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Thanks for the votes!

@Kim Sebastian n Oliver Hmm I've seen photos of the black bullies before and have always liked 'em, I just know they aren't AKC accepted and don't know how people go about breeding them. Also, I didn't know you got a third dog!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.