Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Delilah is a finalist in Cesar Milan's Bulldog of the Year Contest! Can you vote? :)

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Delilah is a finalist in Cesar Milan's Bulldog of the Year Contest! Can you vote? :)

Quote Originally Posted by agingermom View Post
    LOL!! You should be representing Washington State!! I don't subscribe to this? What is it?
    It's "Cesar's Way" magazine.

I have to say though, it's a fun read but not a lot of "in depth" reporting or anything. If you want comprehensive and varied information about dogs and dog aficionados, get "Bark" magazine. I love Cesar Millan but his magazine is pretty much "fluff". Great for read in the tub!

Real Name
    Bruce
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Delilah is a finalist in Cesar Milan's Bulldog of the Year Contest! Can you vote? :)

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper11 View Post
    I don't know you very well so it is kind of hard to read you. I know I am new to this site so i am still getting to know people. I guess I am sorry if I offended or annoyed you by tagging you in this thread. I am assuming you were not saying that in a nice or funny way!

@desertskybulldogs I am sorry if you feel the same way also. I will not mention you guys in any more threads. I seriously didn't mean anything by it. I simply was just trying to help a fellow EBN Bully owner out! I am not being rude in this comment either. I am truly sorry and I was caught off guard by Bruces response. Not a good week for me...actually very bad week and maybe I am being over sensitive to things. But again I am sorry!
    You can tag me any time you want IF you feel I can be of assistance to yourself or someone else. I'm on here a lot and like I said I read most of the threads daily. Trivial, 'Vote for So and So' type threads,,,, maybe not so much

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Schultz
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Our votes in! Good luck!

My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog thinks I am ~ author unknown

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

@laurendoodler

Where have you been? You've must not check in very often! Remy (aka baby Vegas) is the Delano pup with the heart murmur. Kim took him in and gave him a great home and we are trying to raise money for his heart surgery. There is a chip in going on Facebook. Every 5 dollar donation gets you a chance at a custom fleece.

Delilah is stunning as usual! Good luck!

Cooper11

Quote Originally Posted by BruceP View Post
    You can tag me any time you want IF you feel I can be of assistance to yourself or someone else. I'm on here a lot and like I said I read most of the threads daily. Trivial, 'Vote for So and So' type threads,,,, maybe not so much
    point taken

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Delilah's Personal Slave Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Delilah
    Likes (Received)

@Libra926 I've been really busy and haven't had a chance to get on the forums, plus there was a problem with my account and I couldn't log on for quite awhile. But I'm back now and trying to be more active!

thanks for the votes she's in 2nd but that Russ dog has over 1,000 more than her, LOL. we'll see what happens.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Remove Ads