Delilah is a finalist in Cesar Milan's Bulldog of the Year Contest! Can you vote? :)

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Hi guys!

A friend showed me that Cesar Milan was having a Bulldog of the Year contest..so I thought, sure..why not..I'll put Delilah in there. I didn't actually think that she would get to be a finalist! She was chosen out of over 500 dogs. :) How cool is that? I'm pumped that she even got chosen, LOL.

Anyways, I guess the contest goes by how ever many "likes" the photo of the dog gets. I'd love it if she could win and be featured on his page and get the bulldog of the year title! What a cool thing to add to her "resume". ;) There's a dog with over 700 votes already haha so we'll see!

All you have to do is click "like" on the page and that counts as a vote! If you could vote and share with friends I would really appreciate it. :) Thanks so much guys!
http://www.cesarsway.com/newsandevents/photos/Delilah

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
voted too! just looked at delilah's agility pics...she is one smartypants bully! congrats, mama

OP
laurendoodler

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
[MENTION=4411]ollieivy[/MENTION] she knows she's a smart bullie too! haha. thank you :)

thanks so much everyone!

OP
laurendoodler

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Thank you!

I was just looking through the pictures again, and that other dog already has over 1000 votes. LOL. Oh well, I can still try!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online