Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Delilah is a finalist in Cesar Milan's Bulldog of the Year Contest! Can you vote? :)

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Delilah is a finalist in Cesar Milan's Bulldog of the Year Contest! Can you vote? :)

Done!! That is such a cute picture!!

I'm a good girl, I promise

Cooper11

Default Re: Delilah is a finalist in Cesar Milan's Bulldog of the Year Contest! Can you vote? :)

Quote Originally Posted by BruceP View Post
    Stop that. I read most all of the threads. I will vote if I want to vote.
    okay........

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nigel Wentworth Sinclair & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

voted! Good luck to Delilah!

Cheerio mates!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Gracie Mae "The Diva"
    Likes (Received)

I voted for this cutie pie! Good luck

Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)

I was on Friday afternoon on FB when the voting began.. .
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Vicaroo1000 View Post
    I saw that contest too - being a long time subscriber. You'd better be glad one of my two angel babies aren't in that contest.

Off to vote for Delilah! WIN IT FOR EB NEWS!
    LOL!! You should be representing Washington State!! I don't subscribe to this? What is it?

I'm a good girl, I promise

Cooper11

Quote Originally Posted by Kim Sebastian n Oliver View Post
    I was scrolling through the pictures earlier today and recognized Delilah as soon as I saw her. I think I was "like 139"! The tri-color is a English bulldog, not an olde english. There are a couple of breeders on Sebastian, Oliver, and Remy's face book page that breed specifically for that color combination. I hope she wins
    I don't really care if he is an English or an Olde English but it does state that he is an Olde! He is a very gorgeous bully at that! I am not saying this in a rude way by any means Just wanted you to know I am smiling as I am writing this...I was just reading his info and people say he is an olde! I don't know why black isn't a standard color for English anyway because his coloring is awesome! But yes I hope Dalilah wins also. I was actually shocked at the rude comments people were making under this tri color bully! Very rude immature people on there!

Delilah's Personal Slave Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Delilah
    Likes (Received)

thanks for those who have voted!

@Cooper11 yeah, there's a lot of stuff coming out about the woman with the black tri bullie. Apparently she only breeds for color and not temperament or anything..over breeds her dogs, has a bitch that she just bred that is under a year old..etc etc. Her dog has over 1500 votes, don't think Delilah has a chance lol

Cooper11

Quote Originally Posted by laurendoodler View Post
    thanks for those who have voted!

@Cooper11 yeah, there's a lot of stuff coming out about the woman with the black tri bullie. Apparently she only breeds for color and not temperament or anything..over breeds her dogs, has a bitch that she just bred that is under a year old..etc etc. Her dog has over 1500 votes, don't think Delilah has a chance lol
    Yeah i saw people saying that stuff. I saw she had like 1800 votes a little bit ago. i went to her website and I didn't think it looked odd or anything. But i don't know her..... I saw some one said she was spamming everything for votes for her dog and i don't think that should be allowed at all! Maybe they will DQ her and you will win!!! I saw there were a few that were getting up there in numbers!

Delilah's Personal Slave Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Delilah
    Likes (Received)

@Cooper11 yeah I have no idea what's going on. I don't know how spamming for votes works, lol. I know it's hard to get that high of a number in a contest though.

Cooper11

Quote Originally Posted by BruceP View Post
    Stop that. I read most all of the threads. I will vote if I want to vote.
    I don't know you very well so it is kind of hard to read you. I know I am new to this site so i am still getting to know people. I guess I am sorry if I offended or annoyed you by tagging you in this thread. I am assuming you were not saying that in a nice or funny way!

@desertskybulldogs I am sorry if you feel the same way also. I will not mention you guys in any more threads. I seriously didn't mean anything by it. I simply was just trying to help a fellow EBN Bully owner out! I am not being rude in this comment either. I am truly sorry and I was caught off guard by Bruces response. Not a good week for me...actually very bad week and maybe I am being over sensitive to things. But again I am sorry!

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

You can tag me anytime, especially for bully help threads. I just don't always respond if they already got the answer they needed because my time is working on the site. Actually it is good to tag me if I am needed.

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads