Too Many Questions???? Now Im scared

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] Yea it was creepy! I feel much better with the cameras up and then Monday alarm comes! I always have everything locked [MENTION=3756]MamaAndi[/MENTION] Usually I have both of them crated but today I had to run out and I left Chanel out! LOL Thinking if he came by she would start barking and maybe scare him! SHe couldnt hurt a fly but if we are in danger I dont know what she would do! Me Im a little scarey cat when it comes to things like this :eek: I am hoping he saw the police last night or today b/c they have been here 2x already today! (glad they know my brohter)

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE ADVICE AND SUPPORT

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
Oh you are totally right, I would have been scared out of my mind too!! The police force over there sounds like they really care about the safety of their town! kudos to them!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Geez, how scary! Glad you did what you did and happy that you're getting an alarm installed.

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
that guy sounds suspicious, calling the cops was the right thing to do. hope you don't ever see him again

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Oh you are totally right, I would have been scared out of my mind too!! The police force over there sounds like they really care about the safety of their town! kudos to them!

Yes the are a very good foce we have and they make us feel safe! I feel good knowing they are around! They know the alarm comes Monday and I have seen them around patroling more than before now! :)

[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] Yup it was! But we are doing much better and I will not let this crazy person scare me from having fun with my dogs

Most Reactions