Too Many Questions???? Now Im scared

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Dog napping used to be a federal offense. I'm not sure if it still is but I can't imagine they'd change it. I know this from personal experience. I once had to turn myself into the police because I adopted a boxer from these people who later called the police to report her stolen. The FBI came knocking on my door! :eek:

Yes it is a crime and he would be prosecuted if they do! I am not going to be going to the park without hubby any longer :cry: We will just stay in the backyard until I feel safe again! I live in a nice town its not a bad area at all! [MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] are you familiar with Union in Union County! I just hope they find him and can figure out what he was trying to do!

C

Cooper11

My paper boy is freaking! Seriously he is a scary one so I cancelled the paper. They keep calling for me to get it again and I said no obviously you guys didn't interview my paper gy cuz he is scary looking and I don't want him at my house! IAfter that they never called me back lol! Drives a loud a** car and is dirty looking! SKinny mouse looking guy. I am not one to usually judge but he freakes me out. He is why I lock my doors!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Dog napping used to be a federal offense. I'm not sure if it still is but I can't imagine they'd change it. I know this from personal experience. I once had to turn myself into the police because I adopted a boxer from these people who later called the police to report her stolen. The FBI came knocking on my door! :eek:

sounds like an interesting story, do tell the rest, you can't leave us hanging!

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
I am very familiar with it. My ex used to own a pizzaria in Union

Oh wow! Which one if you can say on here! :lol: I am nosey!!! Nosey Rosie! lol

But really its not a bad town at all and I have been iving here 28 years all my life!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
That is so crazy! Only word that comes to mind thinking about that guy is CREEP! Glad you called the cops and are getting an alarm, better to be safe before something could happen!!

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
That is so crazy! Only word that comes to mind thinking about that guy is CREEP! Glad you called the cops and are getting an alarm, better to be safe before something could happen!!

You are so right! He totally was! We actually already had cameras but we took them down in September. We did the siding and roof on the house and just never got back to putting them back! :nonono: Shame on us! Now last night when hubby got home The camera went up! It was easy to do b/c they were already wired and such just had to re-connect the camera and the tv system! Then on Monday the alarm company comes!

MY HOUSE IS GONNA FORT DIX! :triniti:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
WOW. That is so scary and not paranoid at all in our bully world anyhow. I cant even walk the pups by myself per hubbys request, which is fine by me. Heck when we do walk we sometimes drive to a park that is further away to be safe. Glad you listened to your gut, we all need to pay more attention when it speaks to us. Good job! When people ask me these types of questions I do often say the pups were bully rescues to deflect. lol

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
WOW. That is so scary and not paranoid at all in our bully world anyhow. I cant even walk the pups by myself per hubbys request, which is fine by me. Heck when we do walk we sometimes drive to a park that is further away to be safe. Glad you listened to your gut, we all need to pay more attention when it speaks to us. Good job! When people ask me these types of questions I do often say the pups were bully rescues to deflect. lol

Yes now we are no longer allowed to go to the park alone! Hubby said from now on we will just stay in the backyard..I got to my moms alot allso and she has a gated yard. He gets to run around with her dogs...I have a gated yard but I love seeing the 2 of them walking by the water and running away from the ducks b/c their scared lol Anywho glad I did what I did b/c that guy was creepy! Hopefully he saw the police cars and willl never come back!! Thanks

BrooklynStar

Feb 21, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Detective investigator for NYC here. I am sorry that man gave you the willies but it's always better to be safe than sorry and always follow your instincts. I wouldn't lose sleep over him but I'd like to point out some general tips for everyone here.

1. Never go anywhere without telling anyone where you are going. The more who know the better.

2. If at all possible try to use the buddy system. More is better than one.

3. Always keep your doors and windows locked, even if you live in a "safe" neighborhood. It is always better to be safe than sorry. Remember it only takes one time for something to go wrong.

4. Also, as a general side note try not to get picked up in a car if you think you are being watched. I'm not sure where you are from, but here in NY anyone with a plate number and $50 can get anyone's car registration information (name, address and date of birth) from the DMV.

5. If at any time you feel unsafe get to a well populated area and call whoever you know that is able to come and meet you right away.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Last edited:

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
great tips. thank you, [MENTION=4363]BrooklynStar[/MENTION]

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=4363]BrooklynStar[/MENTION] Very good tips thank you very much

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw roe i just saw this and omg i would have been freaked out to. i live in a very rural area and still i wont tell people where i live or anything for fear of someone taking sarah. its a real threat so you are not being paranoid just from hearing the story. im glad the cops took it serious and are going to patrol now. :hug: i now lock my doors and windows when i leave in case someone gets idea about sarah. im glad your getting an alarm system so you can feel safe again. it sucks how one person can make you feel like that. lots of hugs and smooches from sarah and me.

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I'm crazy but....I would shove my pepper spray in my pocket and go outside and confront him. LOL I reeally reeeally don't like people making me feel uncomfortable in MY OWN home. I would ask why the heck he is standing in front of the house and tell him to quit being creepy (and let him know you have notified the police that he is lurking). I am a big girl (size wise) so I don't let many people scare me. Once you see a fluffy girl coming at you angry...your mind changes about some things. :D

Anyhew...that is horrible and probably dangerous advice but I have run people off before for standing in front of my house being weirdos.

I'm sorry you had to go thorough that scary stuff! Hopefully the police find him and scare him into leaving you alone!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.