Too Many Questions???? Now Im scared

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
So I had gone to the park today with Brutus and Chanel for a walk in this beautiful weather. We are at the park and we stopped by the trees at the end of pathway! We sit down and relax for a water break and to roll in the grass. I have 2 retractable leashes so they can pretend they are off the leash. Well a man walks over and starts asking questions about Brutus didnt even mention anything about Chanel :nonono: Anywho he said how cute he was and that he wanted a bulldog for so long but didnt want to spend the money! He then asked how much Brutus cost..Is he healthy? How old is he? DO you come to the park often? I was getting nervous the way he was rambling and being so nosey ...I told him we had to go and started on my way! We got to the street to turn to start heading home and I look behind and I see the man coming behind us! I stopped at the ice cream truck as I didnt want him to know where I lived! The park is right around the corner.. He was lurking trying to make me think he wsnt watching but I felt he was! So I called Hubby and he said to wait there (a lot of people around) and he would call his dad who lives 5 houses from us to come meet me! Within 2 mins his dad came to pick us up in the car! Just now I went outside to take garbage out and the guy is on my street! :eek: I have never seen him before around here and I am soooo scared! Hubby told me to lock the doors and dont take the dogs out until he gets home! Ughhh am I just over paranoid! I have a friend whose bullie was stolen from her home while she was at work...They didnt take anything but the dog! What would you all think if this happend to you?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Nothing paranoid about all that.... it is so much better to be safe. People are crazy!

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
people steal bulldogs because of their price tag. if you see him again, call the po-po!

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Nothing paranoid about all that.... it is so much better to be safe. People are crazy!

Thats what I was thinking! I called ADT to have an alarm system put in and I know its being overboard but I cant leave now with a clear head!

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
people steal bulldogs because of their price tag. if you see him again, call the po-po!

Oh man he scared me! I will definatley call them if I see him again! They will prob think I am nuts but I dont care

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thats what I was thinking! I called ADT to have an alarm system put in and I know its being overboard but I cant leave now with a clear head!

We got Guardian security system when we moved into the house just for the pups.

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
Call now and let them circle the area. No need to wait and have a more serious issue. If he's in the area they can question him and go from there. Play it safe!

Corlando465

Feb 16, 2012
Lexington, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Always listen to your gut!!! You did the right thing! He could be interested in your dog or he might also figure if you can afford a bulldog, you may also have other nice things... Don't be overly paranoid, but you are right to be on guard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] [MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]

The sent a 3 squat cars here! They know my brother who is a police officer in the next town! They asked me all questions on his description and willl patrol the area to try and find him! They said if I see him again to call right away! I should have 4 hrs ago but I thought they would think I was nuts! Anywho they will call me if they find him and let me know what happens...The Alarm company is coming on Monday morning! We planned for the alarm but got so busy and caught up in other things and NOW I AM NOT PROCRASTINATING Ummm I def didnt spell that right..anyway I had to vent to you guys thanks!

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
yay! the po-po are there when you need them! you did the right thing.:yes2:

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Dog napping used to be a federal offense. I'm not sure if it still is but I can't imagine they'd change it. I know this from personal experience. I once had to turn myself into the police because I adopted a boxer from these people who later called the police to report her stolen. The FBI came knocking on my door! :eek:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.