Cyst of feet and going for walks!?

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
I posted that she might try some vegetables until her Fromm order comes. Coop can't keep throwing up like he is and that canned stuff is crap. The only reason he's probably holding it down is because his body cant figure out wtf it is lol
very true

OP
C

Cooper11

My goodness....it seems like there are many threads here about Cooper throwing up. (Or do I keep reading the same one?)

I hope he gets better soon.

:) I think I have 2 thread about him throwing up and maybe mentioned it in some others with other issues! But yes I think we may be going n close to a month of him throwing up....maybe like 3 weeks. I kinda lost track. My poor baby! I made him food that [MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] suggested last night and I just fed him again this morning because he tried eating my other dogs dogfood and acted like he was starving. I know he is hungry! He doesn't throw up daily anymore it is just random....I am just getting so frustrated and I don't know what else to do. i know this stupid vet is getting a call from me today! He never called me back yesterday! :cursing: but I trust him with Coop out of any other vets around here...I guess I could try looking some up that are farther away but my vet bills are already so high!

OP
C

Cooper11

How MUCH have you fed him? Do you measure it?

This morning I would say I fed him 1/2 to 3/4 cup of potatoes and beef mixed together. How much do you think he should get total. I was just about to feed him again.....He hasn't thrown up.....Yet!

Members online

No members online now.