Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What age do the stop the puppy barking and can hold it all night?

Real Name
    Frank
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bongo
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: What age do the stop the puppy barking and can hold it all night?

Yeah he caught me really good it was surprising because our pugs baby teeth werent that sharp not even close. Bongo is a little shark lol.
    Thanks,
    Frank & Bongo

Cooper11

Quote Originally Posted by Fbjdd View Post
    Thanks everyone for the help no pannick I'm in it for the long haul I love Bongo. He was just a lot different then our pug who was crate trained and litter box trained but we got him at 11weeks so he was older and more adjusted. Where as Bongo is fresh out of his litter and he's 9 weeks now we've only had him for a little over a week.
    but I'm not worried just trying to get a feeling for what's normal.
    We don't think you are worried silly! We have all been there and done that and feel your pain!!! I had the same question as you did when I first got Coop. My other dog use to poo in his kennel when he was left alone and OMG I wanted to just die every time I came home and the kennel was brown inside of poo! He isn't a bully....when I got him he was 5 months old and knew nothing about going potty outside or that pooping in the kennel is a no no!

Cooper11

Quote Originally Posted by Fbjdd View Post
    Yeah he caught me really good it was surprising because our pugs baby teeth werent that sharp not even close. Bongo is a little shark lol.
    I feel you! Cooper would get my 2year old good somtimes and I would feel so bad. When I would play with Coop it would always be a short play cuz those teeth hurt so bad. But now with his adult teeth...soooo much better! I was so so happy when he started losing his teeth. To tell you the truth he was such a bad biter I was concerned especially having children I loved Coop but I didn't want them getting bit even tho it is just play Coop didn't know how to be gentle. Around 4 months when he lost his teeth he totally change. He is so laid back and loves to cuddle. And has stopped the biting!

Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)

When he bites, you need to let him know it hurts you, a sharp OWE! and then a stern NO! will teach him fast, never ever hit your bully, he won't understand that. and it could make him mean. NO is the best word for them to learn quickly.
    They usually lose the "milk" teeth around 4 months, look for them on the floor.
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

Bulldog(s) Names
    Sir Beefy
    Likes (Received)

My husband says to tell you he feels your pain over the nose biting. We had Beefy for 3 days and he latched on to the hubs ear ring and yanks it out. Ripped his ear lobe in half and took 7 stitches. I feel terrible every time I see his ear.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads