Talk about a surprise!!

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I was bidding on a fleece for Abby during the breast cancer auction but I lost to aprilmari. A couple days later I get a PM from [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] asking for my address, she said she wanted to send me a sample of something. I'm thinking its vitamins or holistic something for Abby so I gave it to her. Today the mailman brings me the sweetest surprise.

Thank you thank you thank you [MENTION=3225]aprilemari[/MENTION] and [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION]!! It fits her perfectly!!

IMAG0243.jpg IMAG0244.jpg IMAG0245.jpg

(she's not feeling so hot today and she refused to pose or smile)

First the tooth fairy (aka [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION]) sends her the aluminum hydroxide she needs but I couldn't find anywhere AND a new stuffy, now this from you guys. I can't thank you enough!

Very sneaky Lisa lol Very sneaky :)

I love you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
That was so nice of them! She looks adorable with it! Hope all is well ... Cant wait for the Bullie Fair to meet Miss Abby!

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Abby is so cute in her shirt! I love it! You will never find better friends than our bully friends on EBN! I am so glad I found this site before I got my bully! I have learned so much from everyone here!

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
YAY!!!!!! abby looks darling in her new fleece! i'm really happy that you and abby like it. thanks [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] for making a perfect fleece for that sweet little puppy!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Wow! What a great surprise! Having been on the receiving end of these great people...this place is full of such kind generous people. Lari..it's perfect and looks like it fits perfectly! :up:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Surprise!!! Isn't Lari great?! And it was so sweet of aprilemari too. There's so many wonderful people here. :heart:

And look how sweet Abby looks, even if she's not entertained. lol. Happy Friday birthday little big one!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
How fun is that?!?!?! And of course such a beautiful job you did [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION]. You need to retire and open business already, guaranteed to pay off. ;)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I'm so relieved it fits! April deserves all the thanks though. This was completely her gift! :luv:

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm so relieved it fits! April deserves all the thanks though. This was completely her gift! :luv:

but you guessed at the size and its perfect! don't sell yourself short lady, you have a gift too

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
YAY!!!!!! abby looks darling in her new fleece! i'm really happy that you and abby like it. thanks [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] for making a perfect fleece for that sweet little puppy!!

Abby loves it! I love it! That was so kind of you. I get all teary just thinking about it. :)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
What a great surprise and they are great. She looks beautiful in it.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.