Talk about a surprise!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I was bidding on a fleece for Abby during the breast cancer auction but I lost to aprilmari. A couple days later I get a PM from @desertskybulldogs asking for my address, she said she wanted to send me a sample of something. I'm thinking its vitamins or holistic something for Abby so I gave it to her. Today the mailman brings me the sweetest surprise.

Thank you thank you thank you @aprilemari and @LariP!! It fits her perfectly!!

View attachment 18790 View attachment 18791 View attachment 18792

(she's not feeling so hot today and she refused to pose or smile)

First the tooth fairy (aka @cowsmom) sends her the aluminum hydroxide she needs but I couldn't find anywhere AND a new stuffy, now this from you guys. I can't thank you enough!

Very sneaky Lisa lol Very sneaky :)

I love you guys.

:jumping: YEAH!!! They read my mind as I was going to ask Lari to make one and send it.... so happy Miss Abby has a LariP original! She looks awesome in it!.. :hugs:

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Those are the cutest pictures! She is too adorable!! And that fleece, so cute!

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
I must say I've never seen on other forums that things like that happens. Very impressive and so nice to see.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I cannot even express how elated I am right now, great job [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3225]aprilemari[/MENTION]! You both are such wonderful kind hearted people! Abby looks so sweet in her Larip fleece!

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.