Ear problem

frank

Mar 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
frank
Hi, Im new to the site and still trying to navigate my way around, read some really useful articles and advice, Thank you.<br>Frank is almost 10 months old and her right ear has always stuck up, even when she sleeps its stays up. I think its comical but have noticed that she has more ear problems with that ear. Anybody elses bullies have this problem?

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Does she have any french bulldog in her? That looks like a little frenchie ear to me. Whatever it is...she is sooo cute! :)

Oh, and welcome to the site!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
It does look like a frenchie's ears would be...She is adorable and it gives her character! Sorry about the ear problems she has been having! I havent seen a bullie with one up one down though!

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
After all the ear infection is gone maybe try putting the ear drops in once a week for preventative maintenance. My boy has chronic ear infections & that's what my vet told me to do. Hope this helps :)

OP
frank

frank

Mar 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
frank
Thank you, no french in her suprisingly, i met her mum and dad and siblings and none of them have the sticky up ear. When i first got her it was normal and then one day it was just stuck up and has stayed that way since.
Will try starting the drops every week and hopefully this will keep the problem at bay.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Hi, Im new to the site and still trying to navigate my way around, read some really useful articles and advice, Thank you.<br>Frank is almost 10 months old and her right ear has always stuck up, even when she sleeps its stays up. I think its comical but have noticed that she has more ear problems with that ear. Anybody elses bullies have this problem?

I've only ever seen it the other way, when an up eared dogs ear droops. Has the vet said anything about it? Odd as it is, she sure is a cutie :luv:

Please keep up on it, My Dozer just had a total ear ablation on his right ear.

OMG the poor baby
crying.gif

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.