Weight and Vet Visit

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
So Tess went to the vet yesterday for last of her puppy shots and exam! So drum roll......she weighs 16lbs at 5 months. Pretty good for her petite size. Our vet told us she doesn't seeing her getting over 40 lbs. Does anyone else have a bulldog that low in weigh??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
my vet told me the same about ivy, being the smallest of the litter (don't like the r**t word). she is now 2.5 yrs old and about 55 lbs. under 40 seems very small.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Our Lucy is about 48 lbs.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Abby will be 5 months old on Saturday. I just put her on my house scale and she weighs 18 pounds (my weight with her minus my weight without). But I don't think we can count her since she was so sick for so long.

OP
Sybil76

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
We had a lot of diarrhea issue with Tess first month we had her She got some bacteria infection so she drop some weight but now that we have her back on track I'm hoping she gains a little more weight next month!!

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?qwgvpy

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
Lola is on the small side, she's 11 months old and weighs only 40 lbs. she was the smallest of the litter as well and i was worried about her not gaining weight as fast as her littermates but she is just petite! and she eats until she's full. so i look forward to her broadening out but i like that she's a smaller bully. means she can't drag me along on walks as much as she would if she were 60 lbs. :) me and the hubby are both 5'3" so we like 'em small

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
Schultz is a little boy usually weighs between 43-45 lbs.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332446674.401015.jpg

OP
Sybil76

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
Lola is on the small side, she's 11 months old and weighs only 40 lbs. she was the smallest of the litter as well and i was worried about her not gaining weight as fast as her littermates but she is just petite! and she eats until she's full. so i look forward to her broadening out but i like that she's a smaller bully. means she can't drag me along on walks as much as she would if she were 60 lbs. :) me and the hubby are both 5'3" so we like 'em small

I'm only 4.9. So yes I'm looking forward to not being drag around either. Just nice to know not all bulldogs are big there are some petite size to. 😊

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?zonlv0

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Jake is not a big guy! Last time he was weighed he was about 46... Might be close to 50...have you seen Orion? [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION].. Now there's a feisty Bully in a petite package! :laugh:

Howardsmom

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Howard
Howard is 10 weeks old and was at the vet today. He weighted 17 pounds - up from 14 exactly a week ago. Yikes!! My hubby and I are both 5'5 so hopefully he learns all his manners quickly!

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
Molly was 25lb at her last visit @ 4 months of age... She seems WAY bigger now at 5 months old.

dangflabit.. now im going to have to weigh her tonight to find out her current weight :D

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Yeah, baby O now weighs 33 pounds. She's getting a little phat. She will be 3 in June. She's gonna get an attitude adjustment for her birthday. :eek:

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Yeah, baby O now weighs 33 pounds. She's getting a little phat. She will be 3 in June. She's gonna get an attitude adjustment for her birthday. :eek:

She's not phat, she's phluffy :)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

OP
Sybil76

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
Jake is not a big guy! Last time he was weighed he was about 46... Might be close to 50...have you seen Orion? [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION].. Now there's a feisty Bully in a petite package! :laugh:

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] I always been concern about Tess weight just because I always thought bulldogs were a big breed and she didn't fall in that category. I also I have to realize she's just a pup to and she has plenty of time to still grow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.